sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just received a soulpeace egg by a trade, but it got sick. sad.gif I hope it's gonna be safe, I'm really happy that I got it.

Also, my bright-breasted babies that were too late to influence gendered the way I wanted to! smile.gif

Now have 25 Desipis babies. Got to think of many names now xd.png

I ended up with 25 Halloween dragons total and currently 10 Desipis. (Hopefully I can trade for more Desipis). wub.gif

8th Desipis gendered female which was nice as I traded for it as an uninfluenced hatchling

Most of my uninfluenced hatchies gendered correctly. smile.gif

Plenty of frozens added to my collection.

Caught a CB Pillow for a lineage project.

Caught a CB gold. happy.gif So happy the Halloween rush has died down. For some reason, the cave's been moving much faster than usual the past few days.

grabbed an "It's bright. And pink." egg from the jungle and it ended up being a pink and not a flamingo. small victories xd.png

I logged on on Halloween after having not been around since Early-Mid April, I managed to get a male and a female 2nd gen of every past Halloween dragon, (except Pumpkin (it'll depend if the influence took or not, as one is still growing)) and a male and a female Desipis.

And then today I got my Leetle Tree!

grabbed an "It's bright. And pink." egg from the jungle and it ended up being a pink and not a flamingo. small victories xd.png

Just letting you and anyone else reading this know, if you copy the link and change "get" to "view" you can see what it is beforehand. smile.gif Works well with dorsals and ridgewings too, none of which go too fast for it to be used.

Sorry for the off-topic tip, let us return to celebrating good luck in DC.

Not sure if this counts as a congrats thing since I was at my limit anyway but I saw another leetle tree...

It stayed there for about 7 or 8 seconds before being taken

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

caught a yellow dino! Now all I need is a red and I'll have every color. What a time to be alive

Edited by keakeakea

My first CB Silver and Gold grew up.

I got a 2nd gen Tinselkin!!! ( Thanks undertow! )

I caught a CB Brown and Green Copper.

I traded the CB Green Copper for 4 Desipis Hatchies!

All but one dragon on my Scroll can breed! (GoN)

Nabbed a chicken. Strangely, I do not yet have one of those so I'll probably be keeping this one. smile.gif

wow!! nice job!!!!! smile.gif

Thank you! Couldn't have done it without a lil help from a friend. smile.gif But it goes nicely with

- and there will be MORE, oh yes! xd.png Sadly though, this one was a bust... :/