sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Took a chance and traded for a s1 Desipis and it gendered male exactly as I needed it to do to pair up with my last "spare" female! happy.gif 52 CB Desipises, woop!

After lots of bad luck concerning chickens, paper dragons and dinos, i got something much more pretty (and 'metallic-looking') from the cave!!!

Caught a CB Brown Copper, Paper and a CB Golden Wyvern biggrin.gif

Fortunately my CB Silver gendered male, I had forgotten to influence it.

Today I bred my first metallic egg ever and it's a Gold egg biggrin.gif I was trying for years ohmy.gif

and right after that I also bred a Tinsel egg biggrin.gif So 2 at one day smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Joy

After years of attempts, I caught a CB Gold! I was saying I would like a Silver to complete my pair and then what do you know? I saw a Gold in the Desert! I thought I was going to miss it but I didn't! All-Caps and Numbers code too! Perfect for my z-coded first sweetie! ^-^

Got a Gold! laugh.gif Haven't caught any Metals for some time.

Now if I can catch a Silver or trade the Gold for two Silvers to fulfill my IOUs that'd be great. xd.png

Barring a few egg-sprites (and the NDs - nearly there with them!), I finished unlocking the encyclopedia. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

It's been six years since my first successfully raised dragon grew to adulthood. smile.gif Although there were some failed eggs before that.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yfw3

Aw man it's been that long. blink.gif I just missed my 6 year DC anniversary several days ago.

We've been here a while. xd.png

After months of trying, I finally got two eggs I needed for some lineages I was working on. ^-^

Finally have every dragon, with the exception of growing hatchlings, on my scroll named. I started last week with 9 pages of unnamed dragons.

104 Desipis dragons. biggrin.gif

Wow, you beat me! I got 80, myself. Glad you like them tongue.gif

So my roommate managed to snag a leetle tree a few weeks ago and I was super jealous. Just now she walks into my room saying 'Not sure if it's still there but I saw another leetle tree that no one's claimed yet'. Thinking there was no way it'd still be there I clicked into the forest and now I have my own. xd.png

Lol.

Finally have every dragon, with the exception of growing hatchlings, on my scroll named. I started last week with 9 pages of unnamed dragons.

As long as you didn't name them something like "4th gen stripe dragon", then wow. That's an amazing feat.