sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Welll....the other day I posted in the "stupid things you've done on DC" about how I spaced out while browsing the biomes, and missed a CB gold egg.

I just got on today and went to my scroll to see how many eggs had hatched, how much room I have for new eggs, etc. And there on my scroll, is a gold egg. I'm pretty confused, of course, because I don't remember catching a gold egg recently. I click on it to see if it's from the AP, but nope. CB gold egg. Sometimes I know I've clicked on eggs in the cave and due to lag or something, it says I didn't catch them and then when I check my scroll, I actually did catch them. But I had checked my scroll the other day, after missing that gold..I had even put my eggs on some click sites, and I know I never saw a gold. It only has 1 view, so I know it didn't get put on the click sites as well...

So anyways, weird situation, but I have a surprise CB gold on my scroll!

In an unprecedented afternoon of lucky catching, managed to grab 3 CB Royal Crimsons & a second Duotone!

Welll....the other day I posted in the "stupid things you've done on DC" about how I spaced out while browsing the biomes, and missed a CB gold egg.

I just got on today and went to my scroll to see how many eggs had hatched, how much room I have for new eggs, etc. And there on my scroll, is a gold egg. I'm pretty confused, of course, because I don't remember catching a gold egg recently. I click on it to see if it's from the AP, but nope. CB gold egg. Sometimes I know I've clicked on eggs in the cave and due to lag or something, it says I didn't catch them and then when I check my scroll, I actually did catch them. But I had checked my scroll the other day, after missing that gold..I had even put my eggs on some click sites, and I know I never saw a gold. It only has 1 view, so I know it didn't get put on the click sites as well...

So anyways, weird situation, but I have a surprise CB gold on my scroll!

This. Happened to me when I got a cb ice smile.gif

For the second time in five years of playing, I finally managed to actually catch a CB gold!

http://dragcave.net/get/kx4AF

Woot! Squee! Zomg! and other exclamations of delight, lol!

Edited by Tawanda001

Shine bred me a Shimmer egg two weeks in a row. ^-^ (What a lovely girl.) This means she is officially list free for the first time ever. It feels so great.

Also, I bred this wonderful egg to the AP. I really love this pairing. <3

7 Nhiostrifes hatched. Caught a chicken egg and 4 more nhiostrifes

Caught a CB Cheese, and then a few seconds later, I caught a Green Opal. o.o I wish I could use my summoning action today, maybe I'd have some luck! Just caught another green Opal, Planning to give this one to someone without an opal~.

Edited by 20mia08

I don't know if I died and went to DragCave heaven or what, but last night was amazing.

I went to the AP to fill a hatchling gap, clicked on a Red egg and got it. The last three letters of the code are J0Y. Nice code, and it could be pretty with the right mate and the right plan. Influence and hatch. Now, off to the Cave!

I settle in the Jungle, determined to see a Green Copper, and make a few more attempts to fill one of my basic goal slots. Refresh a while, Biome bounce to the Coast, return to the Jungle - beautiful glow under my mouse - CLICK - Awk! I got it! Finally! A CB Silver! Is it real?

After fogging, and the adrenaline levels drop a bit, I return to the Cave. I have more slots opening, and I'm bouncing Biomes, but focusing on the Jungle/Forest and i see a Copper sail right on by. Never even got a solid click. Arrgh. Bounce to Forest, TWO Opalescent eggs, what? I clicked the higher one AND GOT IT! This if another scroll goal need - amazing! Has the Cave gone crazy? My stupid internet is unusually cooperative!

Well, I still need two more eggs. Back to the Jungle. I refresh a while, but try to stay put, stay focused. Wait, Reddish Gleam? CLICK! CLICK CLICK! It's still there - wait - I got it! I really got it! My first CB Verdigris! <3 This evening is amazing - this can't be real!

One last egg. Back to the Jungle. Could I really get my Verdigris pair and the Silver all in one night? Anything is possible! Hmmm. It's bright. And Pink. Refresh, refresh - and it's code is G0D. Meant to be! G0D is a Pink Flamingo Dragon, and sits on my scroll!

1 J0Y

1 CB Silver

1 CB Green Opal

1 CB Green Copper

1 G0D

What a night in Dragon Cave Heaven! xd.png

I bred for the second time a gold and a water and, for the second time, I got a gold! blink.gif

After so many years (with a loooong break, but still) I finally got my gold trophy. smile.gif

And congrats to you all! Never miss a chance to celebrate!

Edited by traumeule

Few days back I caught my second CB Thunder. It's a hatchling now.

E: And, just now I caught a Silver from the AP. It's messy, but not inbred so I don't mind.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OKAY so story time! This week I decided, I want to catch a CB blusang. Of course everyone knows blusangs are pretty and super rare and all that, and I have one I got from the AP with a nice lineage, but I decided I am going to catch my very own CB blusang. So when I've been on, I've been trying to be in the Coast at top of the hour, for a good chance to catch nice eggs and maybe see a blusang, right? Well earlier I saw one! But I was too slow. Very sad. Then I managed to catch a CB gilded bloodscale (for some reason I always think their egg description is for coppers)- still a nice egg, but I already have 2 and I'm not real into the whole 2-headed dragon scene. So I was thinking maybe I'll try and offer this up for a trade for something relatively nice, and then I saw it was a Z code. I'm in the Z project (with only one Z dragon so far) so now I'm not sure if I should keep it just for that or not. (and if anyone reads this and really wants a z code gilded bloodscale CB and has something to offer, feel free to send me a message)

Anyways, to get to the highlight of my story. I decided to take a break from foruming and deciding whether to trade or not, I go into the cave see if I can find anything else nice...and omg. CB blusang. AND I CAUGHT IT. So point of the story is, I am a very happy camper with my own little cb blusang egg.

-edit: I literally just caught another blusang from the cave. I've seen 3 in there just today and caught 2, what on earth is going on

-double edit: my first cb blusang is a z code.

Edited by Genavelle

Congrats everyone =)

>w<

user posted image

I wanted 9,999/999/9 at first, but someone gave him the 1,000th UV because I didn't fog/remove him from ERs on time. Still very nice smile.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya