sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for a CB gold and a CB red copper (hopefully the influence will work and I'll have my first CB red copper male).

I was randomly clicking AP eggs to see their lineages (and intend to keep some CB/nicely lineaged eggs), and I found This 2G PB dorsal.

It's not that special to others, but when I see the parents' names I immediately recognized it. Touhou-themed names. xd.pngohmy.gifblink.gif

I decided to keep it at once (and name it with something related to Medicine Melancholy).

What a coincidence!

Edited by love_HP

I now have over 7500 creatures/dragons.

Got an awesome trade on my CB Blusang (and feel a bit bad as i know mine wasnt near worth it)

Traded a 5th gen. Silver Shimmer from Thunder for 2 Green Opals. ._. Have green opals become more common recently (I wasn't even asking for them in my trade description)?

Caught a cb Gold a few days ago and a cb Red Copper yesterday

Traded a 5th gen. Silver Shimmer from Thunder for 2 Green Opals. ._. Have green opals become more common recently (I wasn't even asking for them in my trade description)?

yeah it seems like they have... i caught two green opals in the past three days & saw two more in the cave today. i'm really happy about it b/c i was never able to catch them before :-)

I accidentally had a hatchling die for the first time in years because I forgot to throw it in an ER in time. Needless to say, the revive was actually successful and it insta-adulted the moment it came back to life.

Caught three shimmers and tinsel in the AP, as well as an ER CB green opal. Granted, none of the shimmers have nice(or short lineages), I am still surprised I caught so many.

Caught a rare on my own for the first time xd.png, a CB Magma. I was thinking about ignoring it at first, but then I thought better--and to my surprise, I was able to get it! :3

Caught a CB red dorsal and a CB tan ridgewing off the AP last night.

Caught a Paper in the jungle immediately followed by a Gold, then 30 minutes later i was in the Alpine and got another Gold. My lucky day!! biggrin.gif