sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My self-caught CB Silver gendered correctly so I finally have a male to join my gifted girl, after how may years? xd.png

My green CB Copper also gendered male, so there is only a Verdigris female Copper left to complete my one CB breeding pair of all currently available dragons. biggrin.gif

Bred this pretty spiral: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LFG5y

Now I need to stop throwing CB crimsons into the AP and actually keep one to continue this tongue.gif

AP hunting caught: 2 hatchlings, 2 2nd gen blunas, CB bloodscale, and a CB Nhio.

Plus got an egg to start my new project. Not a bad haul tonight. smile.gif

Got a CB Blusang, CB Autumn, and a CB Green Opal all on the same day. :3 Feeling pretty lucky. I wonder if I'll actually be lucky enough to trade them + some others for a 3G Shimmer (or 2G if fortune is smiling upon me or whatever o.o). xd.png

Caught another CB Blusang and got 2 Red hatchlings from an IOU. :3

Also, congrats on the Tinsel, Erica. And... WHY YOU BITE GOLDS? D:

Not sure if this counts but it makes me extremely happy so...

1) An IOU was fulfilled for a cb green opal with a z-code (back when they were rare) and so for my epic soulpeace lineage I now have this beauty http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZZHh1 (AND ITS A Z-CODE!!!) wub.gif

2) Finally have 1 pair of cb golds and 1 pair of cb silvers

3) My first dragon finally bred to produce and alt black (scroll goal halfway done)

4) Getting sketches and comments on my Cocoon Dragon request (it makes me happy when people like my ideas)

All in all a pretty eventful 2 weeks. Now if only I could get an eluded Holly...*crosses fingers for the AP on winter break*

Edited by Sarah864

One of my 3rd gen Tinsels has gendered right without influence (the trade was confirmed while I was sleeping, and the egg was at 3d+ so I didn't manage to influence it)! laugh.gif

Two of my 3rd gen Bronze Tinsels x Marrow didn't refuse each other and produced an egg <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/HaT1b

If another hatchie genders right and doesn't refuse its mate, I'll be able to make a non-inbred double-arrow biggrin.gif If they refuse I'll probably have to try the other way around... xd.png

Finally reached 3,000 dragons! biggrin.gif

Wow, congrats! I don't even have a tiny fraction of that. xd.png

Got 3 4G Prizes in a few trades; one Gold Shimmer was given to me for free because no one else offered anything, a Silver Tinsel from a Paper and a Silver Shimmer from a... CB Green Opal, I think? I dunno, I felt like I got good deals. :3 Now I just need one of them influenced right. xd.png

I almost have enough adult dragons for a Bronze Trophy. Almost... there... *pokes Moonstone & Seragamma hatchies*

Finally reached 3,000 dragons! biggrin.gif

Congrats.

Caught two CB green opals on the AP.

Congrats.

Caught two CB green opals on the AP.

Nice! I've released several cb green opals and golden wyverns on my quest to trade for a cb gold (which ended in success). My dragons are almost grown up, I'm close to a silver trophy, and I'll have enough reds to last the christmas releases. smile.gif

Oh! And most importantly alliana1 gifted me 2 checkered nebulas for a lineage project.

Edited by Sarah864

Nice! I've released several cb green opals and golden wyverns on my quest to trade for a cb gold (which ended in success). My dragons are almost grown up, I'm close to a silver trophy, and I'll have enough reds to last the christmas releases. smile.gif

Oh! And most importantly alliana1 gifted me 2 checkered nebulas for a lineage project.

Oh, wow. Congrats on that CB Gold (I wish I had picked up some of those Golden Wyverns for my lineage xd.png). I've had two of my eggies influenced and hatched/are being hatched by two kind members; Raphy and Shikaze. :3

Also, my first (and only) CB Autumn is now an adult.

Edited by Evolette