sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

OMG!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

After YEARS of waiting for the day to come, I have FINALLY managed to grab my FIRST CB Gold dragon! laugh.gif I almost had a heart attack when I actually saw the egg and did NOT get the "someone has already taken this egg" message.

Now I wonder how much longer it will be until I finally get a CB silver. xd.png haha

Caught another CB green Copper! biggrin.gif I *will* meet my scroll goals for these elusive little devils, lol!

Just got another CB Green Opal...Feels like these guys are getting a bit common...(Or is it just me?)

Caught another green opal on the AP.

edit: Grabbed two more green opals from the biome this time and what is most likely my last autumn of the season.

Edited by rubyshoes

A few days ago, I caught my first copper in the cave! xd.png I was so sure that I wasn't going to get it because I stared at it for two seconds before I clicked on it frantically. But I did get it! I guess that the two other people in the biome with me were just as shocked to react as I was.

Got a green opal in a ffa and caught a purple one in the biomes.

Finally managed to breed that egg for Dimar she waited for for ages.

Described all my blue-coloured dragons (putting me at over 100 pending descrips once more).

hatched as did quite a few other dargons for breeding projects smile.gif

How the flipping heck did I catch a CB Gold after clicking past it, clicking back, gawping at it, fail-clicking it, then finally clicking properly on it? In the Alpine? With 16 other people there? huh.gif

(At least it makes up for the Daydream I derp-clicked earlier because I was being massively daft.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I...

I...

I can't believe this...

My very first! After almost 4 years of playing...

Wow. Just wow...

Edited by Wahya

Congrats people \o\

Caught another nebula, now I will have 2 new pairs (would be so funny if they gendered with all the four colors xd.png)

They did blink.gif

Also caught more 2 nebulae and one red (how can that useful dragon be sitting in the cave? o.o)

I caught a CB silver, whee! Not quite as crazy a reaction I had when I caught a CB gold, though...

This week has been like Christmas for me on DC - I think I've caught 6 or 7 CB Tsunami Wyverns, a CB Cheese, a CB Ice and my first CB Silver *0*

Oh yeah, and 3 CB Blusangs!

-is stoked-

Edited by Wahya