sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats to everyone! wub.gif

Not much going on congrats worthy with my scroll besides the capture of the new release dragon. My Hellfire and Horse successfully bred a Hellhorse. I'm still trying to catch up on getting dragons from the DC 7 Anniversary. Still short some dragons but I'll make them up eventually, and hopefully get them all before Christmas so my scroll is caught up in time for the big release then! And maybe on the 5th we will see if I finally successfully summon a GoN. Here's hoping!

Caught plenty of new releases, and I got some great dragons to use in my lineage projects. They all gendered right, thank goodness. xd.png

I knew getting a new release was hopeless with >200 people in the Alpine, so I went to the Jungle to see if I could snag a stripe. Instead, I caught my first CB metal after 4.5 years playing this game oAo <- still in shock

Caught 4 new eggs, bred a 3rd gen PB gold egg and a 4th gen bronze shimmer

Yesterday, just right when I went online for the hourly drop, the new release started and I managed to grab 3 new eggs (though I wanted 5).

Today, I saw a thunder egg in the desert. And even if I refreshed twice after seeing it because I was still in disbelief, I still ended up grabbing it! xd.png Everybody's still really busy trying to get the new egg in the alpine biome. O.o

I knew getting a new release was hopeless with >200 people in the Alpine, so I went to the Jungle to see if I could snag a stripe. Instead, I caught my first CB metal after 4.5 years playing this game oAo <- still in shock

*high five*

Caught six new eggs yesterday despite using mobile phone internet (as a wifi hotspot). Successfully bred a 4g Silver Tinsel on my first try, which I then gifted away.

Congratulations everyone. happy.gif

Congrats! I need to start lurking in other Biomes during drops, to try and get so lucky!

Congrats sparkdragon. I've been playing for 6 years and have yet to catch (or even see) a CB metal for myself (w/ the exception of gold wyverns)

Found perfect mate for my 3G Bronze Tinsel <3

user posted image

They're gonna make such pretty babies *_*

Found perfect mate for my 3G Bronze Tinsel <3

user posted image

They're gonna make such pretty babies *_*

It look very pretty! Hopefully your tinsel genders right. xd.png

I finally bred my first silver, and not from the CB silver that I had. My Gold breed like rabbits, my silvers give me everything but silvers. Go figure.

Caught a 2nd gen PB Vine in the AP. Alted! biggrin.gif

Also caught a nice 2nd gen PB Striped for freezing~

After I abandoned her right after breeding and re-captured her in the AP some days later, she has gendered the right colour! xd.pngtongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just picked up a CB Silver in the Alpine! It has an all caps code which is rather nice too.

Edited by Dubious

Lucky! What a pretty lineage that is! Never seen one with a Red Dorsal =D

That's why I chose it. All my 2Gs (with one exception) are from unique pairings. It was originally supposed to be from Blacktip, but we noticed that nobody has ever gotten a shiny from them, so I switched to Red Dorsal ^^