sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

New releases always bring out the metal hoarder in me. *pets her two new shinies*

Also traded for two CB green opals. For the love of all things DC guys, like each other! Five refusals I've had from green opals so far rolleyes.gif

Edit: aw was glomped with another opal. Thanks smile.gif Can hope I can start building up a PB line with these guys.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I bred a handful of shiny shimmers. *w* Sent them all to the AP, that must've been around 10 Shimmers? I dunno. Heheheheh.

I went and counted, there shall be 9 10 11 Shimmers of various lineages. @w@

Edited by kiyoura

.... and just caught a second CB gold.

i should buy a lottery ticket.

wow, for sure! super lucky! congrats

I love finding beautiful and perfect pairs for my 3G Shimmers/Tinsels biggrin.gif

user posted image

^ Lucky you! ohmy.gif

My bluesang and nhiostrife hatched into beautiful babies, can't wait for them to grow up! smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

My blacktip hatchling gendered into a male, and I gave it a female name. ohmy.gif It's gonna stay that way until I find an egg to influence female (though I was sure I did it with this one O.o) - Oh, well, I'm glad it's almost time for it to grow up. :3

My hellhorse grew up, and my tsunami wyvern is hatching! biggrin.gif

I can't believe my luck today. I've caught two new releases, and my first CB Ice, CB Silver and CB Copper. blink.gif

I snagged what may be my first CB Blusang today happy.gif (If I caught one in the past, it would only be a single one, and I would have traded it away, but I can't remember if I've ever caught one before or not.)

Snagged a Gold Shimmer on Take an Egg - Leave an Egg (and snagged my first Ice off there last week)!

Took a trade offer of 3 CB Nebulas and they all genderized and colorized what I wanted, 2 Blues and 1 Purple. smile.gif

Got me 3 Nhiostrife eggs at the alpine just now~ <3

Traded for a new release egg yesterdey, and today I grabbed the CB gilded that I was missing in the Take an egg and- Leave an egg thread =D

7 more Nhiostrifes hatched and I caught 7 more.

Got mates for all 15 Shadow Walkers I bred/caught last Halloween. They are all proven pairs now and produce eggs. I even got all the mates for the Shadow Walkers I'll breed next Halloween laugh.gif

I'm ready, bring it on cool.gif

I summoned my first guardian of natures 2 week ago and the very next week i Summoned my second. This after trying for over 2 years. LOL

I summoned my first guardian of natures 2 week ago and the very next week i Summoned my second. This after trying for over 2 years. LOL

WHOA. ohmy.gif Of course, I failed with that again. -.-

I caught my very first CB Tsunami Wyvern today, USING MY PHONE. ohmy.gif

Just grabbed a CB Silver (Volcano) a CB Ice a couple of days ago along with a Tan RW - and bred a Silverfail which I was gonna abandon until I saw the code - http://dragcave.net/lineage/zqqly laugh.gif

ETA: GAWD I actually missssspelllled CB!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Well, two misclicks but - a CB new egg, a CB Ice and a CB Green Lindwurm made up for them!!! biggrin.gif

I pulled some eggs from the cave last night and got 4 CB green opals.