sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Went biome surfing and caught a CB blusung after passing over it with 8 people in the coast.

Caught up with the queue, described 15 new dargosn, got a nice eggy gifted, bred a nice eggy, had a couple of nice eggies hatch smile.gif

Caught a 2nd gen silver in the AP biggrin.gif Will work on breeding the pretty girl a mate.

Congrats! You got my baby. I'm glad she ended up with a good owner; was getting worried that she'd end up in the wilderness.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

By the looks of it's code, it's just as excited about it as you are! laugh.gif Congrats! happy.gif

Thanks! happy.gif I have such crap luck usually with alts that having this one with the epic code *and* the epic lineage was just too exciting. tongue.gif

Woohoo! Just caught my first CB Golden Wyvern. *Does the Caramelldansen dance*

FINALLY! Whew, it only took me forever to get to the 5th gen.

Now I just need some *please please please be green* luck. And a reminder to stop doing lineages with Nebulas because it's such a nightmare, lol.

Caught my first CB Blusang in the caves even after refreshing over it once! I'm sort of new so it's incredibly exciting to me. u w u

I killed an evengen Tsunami because I have been breeding it to a shimmer trying to make a 5th gen shimmer. Well it produced and i looked and saw it was ruined so I killed it, I forgot to remove the name so I revived it, and I killed it again.

Grabbed a CB Green Opal \o\