sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught 2 CB black eggs - I hope I'll trade them for some good stuff. smile.gif

Traded a 2G Shimmerkin for a CB GOLD! biggrin.gif

But probably gifting it to a friend >_>

Caught a cb green opal and a cb bloodscale and a CB tan ridgewing in the ap.

Edited by thomasgold19

Gold gendered properly, fulfilled an IOU and now have my five zombie attempts for next Halloween. Still need to breed 'em for babies but at least the CB collection stage is done. ^^

Also named all my new hatchlings. Kind of dislike their names (was getting desperate, lol) but better that than nameless!

Got a comments and sketches on my first dragon request. Got a second cb gold. And got multiple pinks, pretty lineages, and another thunder for a hopefully successful summon after finding out that more trios = higher success rate. smile.gif

Somehow managed to luckily snag a CB Silver in the Desert while no one was looking. I was not really prepared for it either, and my hand was NOT on the mouse, so I literally spazzed towards the mouse with both hands and managed to move the cursor in time to catch it.

LOL I am a clutz ok. x]

Also caught 8-ish Nhio Wyvern Eggs in the past day, as well as a Green Opal [they seem to be getting easier], and successfully re-organized my scroll and renamed all 350+ of my dragons.

What a day~

Some Nhios grew up, setting my scroll free from 0/7 21/21 lock.

Edited by Light Concorde

A bunch of Nhios grew up (and if the remaining hatchies gender right, I will have met my scroll goals for them), I bred a sibling of him for someone, my 2nd gen gold Tinsel gave me a shiny egg (that I am *keeping* this time, woo!), and I caught a really great palindrome code just now. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Today I got nice offers on two trade, menaged to breed two prizes I owed in a IOU and got a rare by breeding a rare and a common.

A good dragoncave day smile.gif

Somehow managed to luckily snag a CB Silver in the Desert while no one was looking. I was not really prepared for it either, and my hand was NOT on the mouse, so I literally spazzed towards the mouse with both hands and managed to move the cursor in time to catch it.

Haha, I can totally understand! I just caught my first CB gold!!! I was prepared for it either, it even occured on the Alpine page - where everybody is looking for the purple eggs now. I had my left hand on the mouse and was a bit clumsy and slow. Couldn't believe it that I got it! *so happy*

Haha, I can totally understand! I just caught my first CB gold!!! I was prepared for it either, it even occured on the Alpine page - where everybody is looking for the purple eggs now. I had my left hand on the mouse and was a bit clumsy and slow. Couldn't believe it that I got it! *so happy*

Oh, I saw that one but wasn't fast enough. Good to know it went to someone with no CB Golds. smile.gif

Grabbed the last 5 CB Bleeding Moons I needed from the AP, and also caught a very ER CB Brimstone. smile.gif

i'm not often on DC anymore so when i randomly came on today i was more than happy to catch a CB green opal as well as my first new release dragon! :-))

Finally got my silver trophy thanks to a little Sunstone hatchie I found in the AP who gendered wrong!

Caught 3 hatchlings off the AP so far today - a stone, a neotropical and a lake/water.

edit: Congrats Herk.

Edited by rubyshoes

Day 1: I caught a red copper!

Day 2: I caught another one!

Day 3: I picked up a green copper!

That means... I have a pair of every metal dragon! biggrin.gif I don't even have a silver trophy on my scroll yet. Hehe

I just caught a CB thunder and a CB blusang! I already have male adults, so when the two ladies grow up I'll have a pair of each! I can't believe my lucky catches of today! wub.gif