sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Heh heh heh... bred and sent to the AP a BUNCH of nice lineages, particularly a lot of Royal Blues and all 3 colors of Tinsels -- aaaall of my Tinsels. I don't predict them clogging the AP for long ... I hope! It shouldn't be that many eggs, overall. Just want some Tinsel-lovers to get some free treats, for instance.

I was late to the party in trying to get some new eggs, so I've been lurking around looking for them....

and I got a CB Gold!!!! biggrin.gif This is the first I've ever caught and only my second CB Gold!

That's why I chose it. All my 2Gs (with one exception) are from unique pairings. It was originally supposed to be from Blacktip, but we noticed that nobody has ever gotten a shiny from them, so I switched to Red Dorsal ^^

Nice! I'm still trying to get 2nd or third gens lol! lowest I have is a 4th I think. Slowly making my way there! Maybe if i luck into a CB gold I can trade 2nd gen golds for such lovely babies =P

congrats again on the pretties you own!

Edited by Sirithiliel

I was late to the party in trying to get some new eggs, so I've been lurking around looking for them....

and I got a CB Gold!!!! biggrin.gif  This is the first I've ever caught and only my second CB Gold!

WOW!!!!!!!!

I wonder how long is it before I can caught a CB Gold....

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

and I got a CB Gold!!!! biggrin.gif This is the first I've ever caught and only my second CB Gold!

Congrats! You were faster then me xd.png

Congrats everyone! smile.gif

My gilded bloodscale female that my friend gifted me just grew up into a beautiful adult! :3

Congratulations to everyone! C:

As for me, I managed to catch 5 of the new releases, and also had the opportunity to get a CB Royal Crimson and a CB Gilded Bloodscale too! That's another good thing about new releases; rarer eggs go unnoticed for a while and you can grab them easier. :'D

Niiiiiice biggrin.gif Why I don't have such friends?  xd.png

And I like your title biggrin.gif

Thanks tongue.gif Unfortunately my favourite line "and if your head explodes with dark forebodings, too, I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon" doesn't fit (pffft) so I had to settle with this one.

I finally caught some new releases, and traded a couple Shimmers for new release hatchlings. I'm so glad we're getting another purple dragon <3

6 new eggs hatched and I caught 6 more.

edit: My 7th hatched and I caught another new egg.

Edited by rubyshoes

.... i have had the best catching night ever.

CB Tan Ridgewing

CB Blusang

CB Ice

CB GOLD

all in one night! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by psyrae

That's fantastic, psyrae.

Eight "Flutterbutts". Or whatever they're called :'D I'm done with catching for now.

Aww, so many alts!<3 I -almost- got 2nd gen from Caballo today, but the pair refused. Haha, silly little dragons d:

Hmm. Four Flutterbutts hatched, two more will hatch today. All remaining Bleeding Moons grew up and now I have 183 adults. I highly doubt I'll reach 500 until the end of this year. But 200? Yup.

.... i have had the best catching night ever.

CB Tan Ridgewing

CB Blusang

CB Ice

CB GOLD

all in one night! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.... and just caught a second CB gold.

i should buy a lottery ticket.