sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

FINALLY! Bred a 5th gen. Shimmer from Guardian to gift away (after so many weeks after I made the promise).

And also bred a 6th gen. Shimmer from Black to pay an IOU. (: Lucky Shimmers today. o: I should stop using fertility. Although my Mycorrhiza didn't breed a Shimmer. D:

Finally made it to 7400 creatures/dragons.

After a few failed attempts I was finally able to make my first neglected *^__^* I didn't think it was going to work so I stopped looking while I had dinner. I checked it on my phone & there it is, all hatched & neglected and beautiful!

user posted image

Caught a CB Nebula in the AP biggrin.gif

I've been thinking of expanding my CB Nebula collection a little, but I love freezing those a lot, too! A dilemma, really. xd.png

O.o i got 2 CB nebbie hatchies and a CB Magma out of the AP ..and caught a CB ice on the hourly drop.

Has to be my luckiest night I've ever had. Now i need to find a CB gold to make it THE luckiest night I'll ever have XP

Just caught a Skywing hatchie in the AP... turns out it was CB and already gendered male. Of all the good luck in the world~ xd.png

I was just lazily refreshing the Forest biome page, wasn't sure I saw anything, but then I did a double take and noticed there was a leetle tree. I'd thought by that time someone else would've gotten it, but somehow I managed to click it first.

Yesterday I *finally* bred a silver egg!! The last silver I bred was back in 2010!! I literally teared up in joy.

You guys are the luckiest people, I'm jealous rolleyes.gif

I finally have all the CB Royal Blues I needed to bred a 8EG PB, now I just have to start breeding them xP

I just reached 3400 dragons on my scroll. smile.gif

Congrats smile.gif

Caught a deepea and a skywing hatchling on the AP.

I've gone for never catching anything off of the cave to catching 2 coppers, 2 opals, 2 stripes, a thunder and a boodscale in just over a week. I'm rather chuffed at that haul.