sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh hey I recognize a few of those babies wink.gif

Glad to see my offspring being fruitful.

On my part, bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MuwOw

20th gen hellfire/white <3

Oh. My. Freaking. God. o___o

That is insane x]

Congrats!

I lost count somewhere but I'm pretty sure I cracked the 4-digits with my descriptions biggrin.gif (albeit around 100 are still in the queue), but YAY me.

I lost count somewhere but I'm pretty sure I cracked the 4-digits with my descriptions biggrin.gif (albeit around 100 are still in the queue), but YAY me.

Good golly, no kidding! Yay, herk! I have a hard enough time coming up with *names*, I'm so not ready to try to *describe* all of them!

Finally! After 11 weeks of breeding, 3 regular blacks, and an alt black later, this pairing finally gave me a Skywing! Who knew it would be so much trouble just to breed a Skywing?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d6Q3Y

Now to name them...

Somehow managed to pick a CB Male Blue Opal Hatchling out of the AP and he immediately grew into an adult on my scroll lol.

Isn't He Gorgeous?

Edited by ƒrozen

Bred a 4th gen shimmer - only the third bronze from that bronze for me.

Was just gifted a CB Gold Egg. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Caught a CB Silver and then a CB Copper! Whee!

ETA: ...And now also a CB Gold. Call me butter 'cos I'm on a roll! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I named all my dragons except for the growing babies biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (That took a few hours) tongue.gif

I now have 6300 creatures/dragons (quoted old post so I could see how long it took to get to 6400).

I now have over 6400 (6405 actually).

Caught a CB Blusang last night!! biggrin.gif I've gotten sick of not being one of the people who can catch rares after being here for so long. dry.gif So every night, I'm trying to catch at least 1 CB rare. I've caught a Copper, a Cheese, and a Blusang so far. It's so exciting!! wub.gif Edit: Oh and a CB Crimson for my collection~

Edited by Earth Gurl