sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I have been having a amazing past few days ^^

Since returning from my vacation, I have caught so many nice dragons from the cave. and my turtle for internet speed didn't even cause me lag <3

Do I smell some Mini Metal madness coming? o3o I got my 2nd CB Silver not so long ago...

Anyways, congrats. c:

Do I smell some Mini Metal madness coming? o3o I got my 2nd CB Silver not so long ago...

Anyways, congrats. c:

It's been like this a while, actually. o.o That's when I had gotten my 4 CB Golds hunting.

The Silvers seem a little less likely to show up, though, at least for me! Congratulations Dubious and Keepiru. Great hunting! ^-^

It's taken me since Christmas (only working on it off and on, granted) but I've finally bred a mate for my Holly. smile.gif

(I won't be able to give an egg away this year because I've already promised one to my partner, but next year I will.)

It's taken me since Christmas (only working on it off and on, granted) but I've finally bred a mate for my Holly. smile.gif

(I won't be able to give an egg away this year because I've already promised one to my partner, but next year I will.)

I think that would be a great pairing. It isn't the usual red x white pair either. ^-^

I've never known tsunamis are so much of a pain to breed. But I finally bred one for a lineage I'm working on. Just four more breedings left, and one of them is another tsunami. xd.png

Finally had my Blue Opals (yolo x UmKay codes) breed me a nice coded offspring. smile.gif

"Au2ux"

Gold to you *kiss* happy.gif

Finally got a 6G Silver from Male Silver x Moonstone Checker!

...Now I need to find an unrelated 6G moonstone mate to make it to 7G ;__;

Finally got a 6G Silver from Male Silver x Moonstone Checker!

...Now I need to find an unrelated 6G moonstone mate to make it to 7G ;__;

WoW That is Stunning! I dont want to know how long that took to breed.. Im trying to do that with magis and gold, its a very slow process..

My blood-scales grew up and I traded for a cb silver wub.gif