sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After OVER A YEAR OF BREEDING, I FINALLY have gotten a tinsel from Leetle! (..and it was a misclick, he has an IOU >.<)

But, gorgeous, nonetheless. KEEPER!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/825Pc

user posted image

Another Leetle tinsel for my 1337 army...hopefully. Needs 1337 UVs now, darnit.

I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE SOON! I had this feeling as if I was going to catch a CB Gold today, AND I DID! I'm trembling! The last one I caught was in early '09. wub.gif

This week I've caught: 1 CB Copper, 2 CB Blusangs, 2 CB Blue Opals, 2 Cheeses, a Paper, and a CB GOLD! (I let at least 20 other rares go by today alone, because today it was gold or NOTHING.)

Edit: Just refreshed over a chicken about 5 times and was like... wait. Then I got it.

v I've seen about 5 golds and NO Silvers this week. Congrats! smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Oh wow. blink.gif I just caught two CB silvers within the span of two minutes. I was biome hopping and just happen to see both.

Just added two CB blusangs to the silvers. If I could catch a copper, I'd be so very happily locked.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

When do you see these shinies, I saw only one, maybe two days ago D:

Caught 2x CB Bleeding Moon. I haven't seen these in the cave quite a long time.

Just traded for a gendered BM hatchie. It's a CB too.

Reflex-clicked a CB Golden Wyvern thinking it's a Gold (how could I? They have completely different descriptions...), I don't know what to do with it yet, to trade or let it stay.

My CB coppers just bred true and I got bloodswaps pretty quickly :'D

This 3 PB copper lineages of mine is going bright.

Just bred all 576 of my mints to send about 372 mint eggs to the AP.

Congrats all!

Well now I am going to need to catch one of those in 3 days. I just got more luminas and my ice will hatch soon

A certain someone who has posted directly above me keeps giving me CB Whiptail hatchlings for no apparent reason <3

I've got 98 of them now o3o

YAY!!! I just got my second CB Silver. I influenced it male and his name will be Claude Black Butler... Yay! Here he is-> biggrin.gif

Best week of DC ever for me, I think!

Caught 8 CB Blusangs, successfully traded for a 4th gen gold shimmerscale and a Neglected, caught a CB Gold, and after 3 days of trying, caught another CB Copper. Also caught another complete set of CB Trios this weekend. Add the CB Silver and CB Copper I caught last week, and I'm a pretty happy camper. Yay!

After battling lag for so long and not being able to catch anything, this is a breath of fresh air.

Traded for a CB Blue Opal, unexpectedly! I'm so glad to finally get another one after my only pair refused. smile.gif

Finally got a silver egg from a waterwalker/silver pairing! smile.gif

Congrats! I'm doing male Silver x Waterwalker, and I know how much of a PITA they can be about giving shinies! rolleyes.gif

I just caught the last CB green Two-headed Lindwurm I need for my scroll goals. smile.gif I've already got all the blue ones and Duotones I need. Bring on next weekend!

Let's see...

These days I caught a CB tan ridgewing (clicked on it as if I knew it was going to be a tan laugh.gif ), 2 trihorns and claimed 2 tinsels from lines I didn't have. smile.gif

Also, I saw a blusang today. Grats to whoever got that one.

I caught a cb chicken. I haven't had one of these in years. Did they change the discretion because I thought it was this egg doesn't look like it belongs, it is tinier than the others.

Bred a green copper, a red copper and a bronze shimmer

I caught a cb chicken. I haven't had one of these in years. Did they change the discretion because I thought it was this egg doesn't look like it belongs, it is tinier than the others.

t was changed a couple of months ago smile.gif

t was changed a couple of months ago smile.gif

And I thought it was "this egg is a third the size of the others" xd.png no wonder I couldn't find them for a while. smile.gif

As for my congratsable moment: I caught a magma and a Dino!!

Edited by Earth Gurl

Alpine moves too fast for me sad.gif I missed an ice and a golden wyvern in the past 10 minutes. Congrats to whoever snagged those two though!

I did manage to catch a CB summer, and I found out that one of my breeding pairs likes each other smile.gif