sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

SPARKEH. *snuggles*

I tried imagining myself working on such a lineage for that long, without giving up.

... I can't. ಠ_ಠ

Congrats. tongue.gif

*snugglefest ensues*

At some point, it became a matter of pride to not let the miserable (but beloved) pixels win.

Actually, they are still winning :T That 4G was suppoooosed to contain a descendent from this 'un. But of course, no whites since I (very, very stupidly in retrospect) gifted the only white to date away a year and a half back. That stripe is now the dragon with the most progeny on my scroll -headdesk-

@Syphoneira Thanks biggrin.gif I hope they breed well too! I get clammy just thinking about the R-word >>;;

Yesterday I got a pretty 4th gen from Jewel x Moonstone o3o

My bronze tinsel x gw bred a tinsel finally

And my 4th gen from Shao Shi x Purple hatched

Edited by Vaati

Congrats to me, finally picked up my first cb Blusang...now I just need my other breeding projects to be fruitful....

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Oh my freaking god ;u; This was only my fourth summon attempt.. And yet Brains of a Melted Ice Cube somehow came through for me [loool that name]. IDK how it happened.. I wasn't even expecting it.. but.. I GOT A GON. <333

[ePff0]

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Oh my freaking god ;u; This was only my fourth summon attempt.. And yet Brains of a Melted Ice Cube somehow came through for me [loool that name]. IDK how it happened.. I wasn't even expecting it.. but.. I GOT A GON. <333

[ePff0]

Wow, congrats! biggrin.gif

I got my first dragon with an all-number code: 55196

I got my first dragon with an all-number code: 55196

Congratulations!

Edited by Hazel360

Found this little Pink troll in the AP.

Gave me an overburdened message and then hatched like 5 mintues later. :|

Epic code though. e666J

Finally, another lovely 4th Gen Purebred Gold lineaged Egg that, when grown, I can hope to breed to Golden Galway at some point --sure hope they don't refuse tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cnnSz

I got a very rare 3rd Gen tinsel lineage! wub.gif

Just went through my spreadsheet of the number of each breed of my dragons and fixed all the errors. biggrin.gif

I caught a CB copper 2 days ago and traded it for an IOU for a 4th gen Gold Shimmer!! It's going to be my lowest gen prize EVER. wub.gif

Edit: also page 666

Edited by Earth Gurl

Found this little Pink troll in the AP.

Gave me an overburdened message and then hatched like 5 mintues later. :|

Epic code though. e666J

I find myself very torn about this. You see, I'm the one that caught that evil troll in the cave. I gave it away through the Departures thread, and it got taken by someone I *thought* would keep it. Obviously, they did not. dry.gifsad.gif

So I'm very, very glad you found it and love it! biggrin.gif

And what an appropriate page to post on! Double Epic!

I bred this Beautiful and amazing 5G PB EG Blusang <3 <3

So happy i have a breeding pair now. and i might have 4G PB EG breeding pair too!

working on getting another 4G for my newest breeding pair ^^

Oh gosh that's beauuuutiiiiful *v* I absolutely adore blusangs so you have my vote haha! If you ever need any help, or need an extra 2nd Gen Blusang at any time, let me know x] I'm still in the early stages of collecting CB Blusangs so.

I currently have 6 CB adults 8] Woooot. Working on getting more too lol.