sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally bred this Sunstone. I'm so close to a mate if only that other pair would cooperate. I'm not going to finish this lineage on time, but hey, a Gen3 is progress I suppose.

Edited because I'm an idiot. >.<

Edited by Dimar

I caught a cheese egg in the AP. xd.png

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!

I caught my first dino ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kR6F7

*dances about excitedly*

Super surprised I got it because I accidentally clicked on a different biome and it took me several seconds to realize what I'd seen, several more seconds fumbling about for the wrong biome, got back to the right biome, clicked futilelessly in the hopes of obtaining it, close tabs, click on gilded bloodscale, look at dragon page and there it was <3

Oh yeah! This has been one great day. I caught my my first cb magma, and I hatched my first black alt. I am so happy! ( insert happy dance )!!!

I clicked on this Dino hatchling in the AP, and it grew up as soon as I did. Dinos weren't my priorities to be honest, but it's a nice addition to my scroll. ^^

I think somebody sprinkled fertility dust over my metals. I have four silver eggs on my scroll and still have a good 15-20 left to breed. Traded two of them already for some seriously pretty metals.

Oh. My. God. YES. I finally got that CB Gold Egg I've been waiting for ;u; It was just sitting in the Alpine, and I literally buzzed right past it, and then made a huge u-turn and clicked the Alpine link again and it was STILL THERE, oh my god! I couldn't believe I actually caught it o___o I thought for sure someone else would've gotten it by then..

.. So Happy..

Oh. My. God. YES. I finally got that CB Gold Egg I've been waiting for ;u; It was just sitting in the Alpine, and I literally buzzed right past it, and then made a huge u-turn and clicked the Alpine link again and it was STILL THERE, oh my god! I couldn't believe I actually caught it o___o I thought for sure someone else would've gotten it by then..

.. So Happy..

Wow, you are a good catcher! Blusangs, coppers, CB metals - congrats! ^^

BEST. WEEK. EVAR.

Since last Sunday I've managed to snag:

2 x CB Blue Opals

1 x CB Green Opal

3 x CB Blusangs

1 x CB Red Copper

1 x CB Gold

1 x CB Golden Wyvern

6 x CB Summer Seasonals

2 x CB Silvers