sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just got me a Red Dino in the jungle <3 wub.gif

Edited by lollipop00

OH MY! I love the Call of Cthulhu!

I would die for that egg xd.png

As for me, I finally have a CB Gold, a CB Blusang and a Gold Trophy!!!

HAPPY ME! happy.gif

Wow, congrats! I also caught my first CB Gold today. Now I don't feel so bad about about releasing a purebred Copper.

Bred this pretty -> biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, if anyone is a Black Butler fan, pm me if you wan't this egg ->smile.gif

Edited by manypets4me

Was gifted a CB gold female and secured a trade for a neglected hatchie. These are the last two things needed to complete my scroll <3

Snatched a hatchie out of the AP. Was a CB female daydream that immediately grew up. I needed a female smile.gif

Congrats to all my fellow happy dragon owners! smile.gif

I just convinced myself to give up on the Desert and try the Forest just in time for a Gold to be sitting there as I switched and, amazingly enough, I was able to grab it! ohmy.gif

Also celebrating the fact that I didn't click some random egg before I had time to find something I needed. It's not even misclicks, it's just like my finger goes all wonky and clicks stuff without my permission. xd.png

caught a purple Opal, Royal Crimson and 2 more Seragammas and also managed to breed a very old IOU. tongue.gif

I'm happy...

Augh! Jeeze, I get the UNcongrats award for Influencing a Tinsel wrong - hafta send it to my hub then get it back. Gawd.

I caught a CB silver! I have NEVER caught one before, and is only the second CB metal I have caught in my five years of being here!

I finally have my second CB Blusang, and she gendered correctly! biggrin.gif I got a good name for her, and now, I just hope she likes my male when she grows up. *knocks wood, crosses fingers AND toes,...*

Also picked up a CB Mint with an XL5 code, and while I didn't get Fireball XL5 for its name, I did get Fire Ball XL5. xd.png

FINALLY! An egg from my Shion pair turned into a Vampire when I bit it AND it didn't auto-abandon! I'm so happy about this little beauty biggrin.gif Well, I think I know what I'm naming this little fella when he hatches... *is plotting evil, Vocaloid-related things*

I got my first CB blusang <3 <3

(i dont want to link the egg becuase i want to limit the views ATM)

i also got (and influenced) a silver shimmer from C0L0R <3

orther than my jewel lineages this is my only other continuable lineage :3

Tonight, I caught my second CB gold (that I've needed for months) after catching a CB copper an hour before. I got so excited. tongue.gifhappy.gif

Jut got CB Bleeding Moon and a CB Golden Wyvern from the Alpine <3

I now have 6500 creatures.

Holy carp Ruby! Congrats! laugh.gif

Which reminds me... I'm less than 200 away from 3,000. biggrin.gif

Holy carp Ruby! Congrats! laugh.gif

Which reminds me... I'm less than 200 away from 3,000. biggrin.gif

Thanks and Congrats to you as well. smile.gif

I just caught a 2nd gen PB black that grew up as soon as I clicked on it so I now have 6501.