sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Happily locked with a CB Silver, 2 CB Brines, 1 CB Copper, 1 CB Magma and 2 CB Opals <D

I never had so much luck.

Happily locked with a CB Silver, 2 CB Brines, 1 CB Copper, 1 CB Magma and 2 CB Opals <D

I never had so much luck.

Whoa! Congrats! Hope those will hatch by tomorrow for the Release - I'd hate to abandon any of those to make room for new eggs!

Woo! I have a Guardian Dragon, quite a few absolutely gorgeous dragons, and 4 hatchlings that are about to grow up!

EE, finally caught a CB Green Opal! =D I traded for my first and only one (a female) so with my little new egg influenced, I should be on the road to being caught up!

AND JUST IN TIME FOR A NEW RELEASE MAYBE IF THEY'RE DOING THAT SUNDAY THING.

WELL.

~Feathers

Finally caught my very own CB Copper! I'm feeling lucky and would like to see what else I can catch, but I also want to leave myself decently open for a new release.....

I've caught my very first CB Gold and CB Blusang! (both fogged)

Also, a very kind person gifted me a 4th gen Bronze Shimmer!

I'm egglocked, but I'm happy biggrin.gif

I wish I wasn't catching 2 CB Blusangs 1 day before the release. xd.png I wish I could have a CB Gold too, but I'm going to be prepared this time.. I guess no more catching. sad.gif

I should have 5 slots open for tomorrow. Idk if that'll be enough; I hope the new dragons don't have 2 colors/varients or whatever like last month. I don't have room for that. I'm really scared about tomorrow. I hope we get like 1 new jungle dragon or something.

Caught these two from the AP as eggs last night - http://dragcave.net/lineage/FNJk2 http://dragcave.net/lineage/nl5Td

WOW, those are gorgeous! =O

As far as my own good luck goes...erm... I'm getting RL work done, and other than my CB Green Opal egg, I'm going to have 6 egg slots for the release tonight, as well as having max hatchies for a completely packed scroll! X]

~Feathers

I wish I wasn't catching 2 CB Blusangs 1 day before the release.  xd.png I wish I could have a CB Gold too, but I'm going to be prepared this time.. I guess no more catching.  sad.gif

I should have 5 slots open for tomorrow. Idk if that'll be enough; I hope the new dragons don't have 2 colors/varients or whatever like last month. I don't have room for that. I'm really scared about tomorrow. I hope we get like 1 new jungle dragon or something.

I'm really hoping for a Release of pretty commons, a decent Flood and with lots of new dragons dropped for the week following, in which case, there's no longer the major panic about trying to catch at least a pair of everything within the first few Drops and worry about getting however many later, (ever, lol,) and then we could start enjoying Releases again rather than being stressed out and too-often utterly disappointed.

I'm happy that my eggs should all be hatched prior to the Release starting, since greedy me kept hunting to the limit, lol, and am - duh, lol - hoping to catch a scroll-full of new eggs (rather than misclicks, rolleyes.gif ) early on and more later.

This USED to be possible! tongue.gif

I have this fantasy that having a new puter and !F-5 again!, that maybe I'LL be able to gift a few new eggs to those without, after having so many wonderful people do that for me over so many recent Releases where I could catch little or, too-frequently, nothing.

Although it would be, of course, be better if we could ALL have the fun of catching our own, if only enough were Dropped for a long enough period...

WOW, those are gorgeous! =O

As far as my own good luck goes...erm... I'm getting RL work done, and other than my CB Green Opal egg, I'm going to have 6 egg slots for the release tonight, as well as having max hatchies for a completely packed scroll! X]

~Feathers

Thanks smile.gif I think it was the same breeder for both as I caught them within minutes of each other and they seem to share a naming scheme for the CBs.

Caught a blacktip er egg.

Traded for a Cb thunder (2/3 cb trios growing up), traded my egg a gendered hatchling of the same breed (gender I wanted too) and got the name "Rarw I'm A Dragon". Now if I could get a CB ice.

While I've been gifted one CB and one 2nd gen Blusang in the past year, as well as picking up some AP Freeze messies, I finally CAUGHT my first CB Blusang! biggrin.gif

I've missed more in the last few hours than I've seen since the day they were released!

Just caught a Bloodscale from the cave. :3

Almost makes up for missing a Blusang, two Opalescents, and a Thunder yesterday.

Almost.