sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got on the list for another Shimmer, and my timing was perfect because the list had just emptied, so I'm in 1st place biggrin.gif

A silver and a crimson hatched. A horse dragon and a silver grew up.

Wow, so many shimmers... -hides utterly shimmer-less scroll ashamedly-

I caught two royal crimsons and a CB daydream last night. Have had a bit of luck with CB whites, too, so hopefully I can breed some 2nd gen. soulpeaces.

She's all grown up! Pity I have to wait for her mate to grow too <3

This is amazing, Kirjava-Kitsune! This is by far the most beautiful Shimmer line I have seen here. I am a little bit jealous now wink.gif .

Edited by drabrugon

I have a 2nd gen tinkin, a 2nd gen shimmerkin, and a 2nd gen shimmer on my scroll. \o/

Oh, and my holly and gold finally produced an egg; I thought it was never going to happen.

*steals siliconrose's scroll* tongue.gif

I have three tinsels and three shimmers growing up in my scroll wub.gif

I bred and gifted a Shimmer egg (a first for this pair), and I also bred my first Soulpeace egg! :3 (My other CB pair gave a fail xd.png)

Got a nice gold Shimmer~ Now I just need Bronze.

My bronze shimmer just grew up & then followed in the footsteps of my gold shimmer by refusing her first mate.

Received two lovely eggs today. The first was a 4th gen Bronze Shimmerscale from filly (fogged to keep from being sick) and the other was this little beauty with an awesome code. <3

Phew! My spiral shimmer gendered right but I got a scare when I look at her grandaddy's name. I don't remember how she should gender and for a moment there, grandaddy with his girl name sent me to a mild heart attack, figuring that she gendered wrong!

Shimmer grew up; promptly bred it and gifted the offspring to my friend.