sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thanks to three generous people, I have my first set of shimmers (1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 1 Bronze).

The cave's been very generous with me recently. I just caught a CB Silver an hour or so ago that I was *SURE* I'd missed. I actually clicked past the thing, but somehow I still caught it.

Then I picked up a 2nd Gen Harvest from Male Terrae AND an unrelated 2nd Gen Terrae from Female Harvest (the makings of a checker) off the AP.

I'm actually fighting scroll lock.

hm. I got scroll-locked with a lot of hatchies. Hopefully there will still be Fog* and Deepsea hatchies born on April 20th in the AP tomorrow.

*=typo, lol, God hatchies

Edited by kiyoura

Just summoned my second guardian, kind of sad this will be my last one but sooo happy for the two I now have biggrin.gif

Just caught my second CB Spring ever, bringing my total to 4 Springs (2 gifted to me and 2 caught in the Forest) biggrin.gif

It also leaves me hatchling locked for at least 10 hours x)

~

Edit: Whoa ohmy.gif, Congrats everyone !!! biggrin.gif:D

Metallic catchers, Dragon giftees (the ones having being gifted), Summoners, scroll-lockers, and mods!

Edit2: 2,000+ posts of mine = Member title biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Congrats everyone, first off!

Secondly omg.... my AP caught black egg hatched into.....

AN ALT BLACK 8D 8D 8D

*dances*

I got this from a trade! I always dreamed from this lineage... now I hope it will be alt, but even if not I love it! happy.gif

Bred 2 GWs for part of a trade for a shimmer, here's hoping my scroll is graced with a pretty egg soon. I'm 2nd in line so here's hoping!

A Hellfire grew up so I could adopt another Fog egg. COME HITHER TO ME, CB FOG AND DEEPSEAS BORN ON APRIL 20TH.