sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught 2 Crimsons and bred 1 blue now to hatch the last of my shimmers and I can catch some more! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bred two of the new hybrid eggs and this 2nd Gen Gold.

I was kinda hoping for a Blusang egg though x D

My shimmer hatched, sick of course xd.png, and I was able to breed one of the new blue eggs on the first try! Now it's time to sleep! >=)

Bred 2 blue eggs and grabbed 2 new red eggs. Influenced + Incubated, so I can sit back and wait now <3

Yaaaay! He and She did not refuse each other! I've been dreading it for days as they were growing up. But then it didn't happen! xd.png *dances*

And DraKe hatched!

Edited by s0r0k4

I managed to work my way through the whole descrip queue as it is right now biggrin.gif

Managed to finish and update all pages on my website except the very last page "Creations"....which is every nicely lineaged dragon on my scroll that can breed that I bred myself or other people's lineages I decided to pick up from. That should take awhile >.< If anyone is interested my website contains various breeding lists, some for gifting and some are for fair trading. So take a gander, or if you wish to wait until my site is finished than I will eventually update everyone here again. Woot rolleyes.gif

The site is in my signature and don't be weary of messaging me I don't bite...Only myself sometimes, but that is when I get annoyed tongue.gif

Grabbed a low time CB white from the AP.

Figure these are about to grow in value pretty soon xd.png

Just traded for my first Shimmerscales today. ^.^

Today must be my day for codes ^^; I just caught a CB Stripe that likes trekking (will be lottoed later), and a CB Spring that loves techno xd.png

I finally bred a gold for the first time in almost 2 years! I now know what works for my golds - alt blacks! cool.gif

I missed a new egg and wound up getting a gold instead!!!!

MY FIRST CB GOLD!!! After over 4 years....

I'll take that over the new eggs. happy.gif

Edited by warriorjames

Hunting for Crimsons and I misclicked a Guardian. However, I have a little Vamp named The Kicker. She just did her job!

The Kicker bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Back to the Hunt! xd.png

Caught a Paper in the VOLCANO, with so many people watching ö__ö And I even stared at it for some time! My reaction is not too bad after a sleepless night laugh.gif

Caught a Paper in the VOLCANO, with so many people watching ö__ö And I even stared at it for some time! My reaction is not too bad after a sleepless night laugh.gif

Welcome to my world when I caught the Gold...

Also, completely forgot, bred this pink a short while ago. Look at all the holiday dragons it has....

Welcome to my world when I caught the Gold...

Hehee, that's awesome, congrats! biggrin.gif

I remember missing a CB Gold and getting a CB Silver instead of it...a fantastic misclick xd.png Wish it had been the other way around tongue.gif

That feel when you misclick, but still REALLY want to hunt, so you bust out a vamp and the bitten egg actually repulses. Yay!