sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught two four of the new red eggs, and I caught a CB Silver last night too! *She* will be the last adult Silver I need for my current scroll goals! *dances*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Caught a red egg and bred a couple of the new breed only ones. biggrin.gif

Got another crimson - that's two!

Gifted my two new bred eggs to a newbie.

Worst day ever to be locked with 4 CB Gold eggs. I did manage to clear a bit of space and grab 2 of the new eggs from the Volcano, though.

I caught two more at the 11am drop. Getting ready for the 12pm one now!

I traded a new hybrid for a lovely stairstep Silver with Guardians and I have two trades in progress (hybrids for new crimson eggs) smile.gif Having many CB Daydreams and Whites is paying off.

I have 6 of the new dark crimson eggs, and I have a uh.. dc umentionable for 10 of the new beautiful glow hatchies! biggrin.gif

Caught four of the crimson eggs and bred two of the "beautiful glow" eggs. The other egg was a GON which obviously had to stay. Go me!

Black egg hatched into a Sitting Alt, my Bronze Shimmer grew up and my Bronze Shimmer egg I got in a trade hatched wub.gif.

My first and only shimmer gendered properly, grew up, and produced a little shimmer egg that I am gifting to someone in my FB group. Eggy will be off to her new mommy shortly.

I caught 3 crimson eggs, and I bred a new glowing egg for a friend who doesn't have the right dragons to breed his own.

Traded for a 3rd gen checker Silver x Moonstone Silver egg <3

Will be able to continue the checker lineage to 6th gen if my dragons cooperate biggrin.gif

Acquired 2 of each of the new release (2 second gen Glitterballs from my wonderful CB's). Impatiently traded away a gold for a crimson. xd.png

My CB Tan Ridgewing hatched.

AND THE BEST NEWS OF ALL: My 2nd CB Gold gendered MALE like I wanted it too!! Now I have a CB pair after all these years. Lennon's Luck and Lennon's Legacy. smile.gif

My first Shimmer grew up gender accordingly, I've bred the new eggs, and lineage swapped him, and I've caught the new eggs!

Made really good progress on naming more of my dragons, including all my CB breeding stock. smile.gif

Today I noticed that Davinath's description was approved! Now he's triply special to me! <3 (He's my only self-caught CB metallic and he grew up on my birthday <3333)