sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thrift Shop places a high value on his physical appearance and has a unique sense of style. He has a high opinion of himself, but is generally well liked by the other tinsels. He's dressed in all gold except his laurel wreaths, which are green.

Got my tinsel's description approved... kind of tongue.gif. His name is Thrift Shop, so I tried to work in the lyrics “dressed in all pink, ‘cept my gator shoes, those are green” on the last line. It got changed into proper English, hahaha xd.png

My shimmer finally hatched after four hours in the ER. I feel like I was sitting there tapping on the egg going "come out!" tongue.gif

Got a 6EG Shimmer and now I owe someone something~ xd.png (Is very happy).

I also have traded for a 2G Silver from CL and 2G Silver from Tan RW~ biggrin.gif

A neb alted green! ;D Needed a green one for a trade, now i just need to hope the other one alts green aswell...

And i just noticed that my first shimmer and CB silver both have 'Z' in front of their codes. ^.^

Edited by suskekun222

(Another post here, and so soon...but...)

user posted image

*hyperventilating*

Brb screaming~

Congrats on the successful summon smile.gif

Bred and gifted 3 pretty lineaged speckles

Acquired a CB Mysfit Pygmy born on April 1. The AP backlog is good for something apparently.

This isnt something that I am dying over proudness of or anything but theres no where else really appropriate to put it xd.png

Back from 2010 or 2011 my holly received 60 some unique clicks and my shimmer is at 51

I thought that was kinda cool :3

I've had excellent luck with the cave lately...

- 6 CB Nebulae

- 2 CB Reds

- 3 CB Stripes

- CB Black

:3

4 speckles and a storm grew up. My alt vine should also grow up any minute now.

My CB Pink grew up, my Pendragon Legacy egg hatched and my white egg hatched. biggrin.gif

Bred 2 silvers and a gold. ^-^

#my metals havent cooperated this well for awhile now ;0;

In my newbieness hastiness I had given my first hatchling a male name before I learned of its gender. Fortunately it turned out to be a male. *whew*