sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This is just ridiculous. There I was looking for a CB Harvest when whoops suddenly I get a CB Gold instead.

But it's okay now because I got a CB Harvest off of the AP.

This is just ridiculous. There I was looking for a CB Harvest when whoops suddenly I get a CB Gold instead.

But it's okay now because I got a CB Harvest off of the AP.

That's a heck of a misclick! laugh.gif

My final CB Winter grew up! and I can now make my Robert Frost poem entirley out of CB winters! biggrin.gif

Lovely gifted gold and silver both recently grew up as well^^

Congratulations to everyone!

Wow lol, on the eggdrop i spam clicked a blusang and kept clicking the link over n over through the lag xd.png then it led me to the "sorry egg has already been taken" and i was all like darn it... sad.gif

then i went to my scroll page and saw a blusang egg there...what?! i guess i clicked the egg link too many times? this has also happened when ive caught other eggies lol. i guess i get too excited seeing rare eggs that i just feel like clicking them more during the lag will increase my chances of getting it... ninja.gif

so another Blusang to check off my list! \o/

This was a great day on DC so far.

I bred gen 8 of my fun-lineage-project.....12th gen seems not completely out of reach anymore biggrin.gif .

And I found two hatchies in the AP. One of them is a Balloon with an awesome code. Whoever dropped it....I love you!!! I am not collecting Balloons, but I am going to keep this one.

My Shimmer grew up and didn't refuse his mate!

And he broke my scroll record for most clicks. biggrin.gif

Oh wow. I just saw a CB Stripe in the Forest but I accidentely refreshed and clicked right after that to see if I can still get it but I saw the description changed. Then I realized there was a CB Gold now. I went to the other tab and saw that I got the Gold.

Best missclick ever! biggrin.gif

Silver hatchies have gendered as influenced, Silver and Golds eggs will hatch in about 10 hours, and I bred another Royal Blue towards my RB lineage. Haven't progressed much farther on my Lurker lineage, but at least all of the mates have not refused. It's just a matter of waiting for them to produce the right breed, lol.

Edited by CDM

Got a lovely 2nd gen pink from a gold/old pink pair!

I'm one second gen gold away from being able to reach 5th gen from the dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif It's just a matter of time!

Just waiting on an IOU now, and hoping it comes through.

Second-gen Silver from Bright Pink hatched, so glad that trade went through. Now my second-gen Bright Pink from Silver will finally have a matching mate!