sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Why am I never on when the CB metals come out? xP

Bred a pretty black and some hatchlings matured.

Caught this, received two unmentionables and payed one of mine.

... Seriously guys, all this time I've only seen one CB metal. How do you manage to catch multiples?

Congrats to all of you!

How do you all catch these CB metallics? I've never even seen one in the cave, let alone caught it o.o

Either way, last night two Silvers hatched and I just caught a vampire egg in the AP, it's not much but I prefer to catch them rather than have my own vampires bite then which mostly ends up in fails. Oh, and three common hatchies gendered, all correctly.

First try on breeding for this spiral and I actually got what I wanted.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a3GCE

A pity I only have one CB silver. Won't be able to continue this line very far.

Bred this lovely too:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZOTiR

Trying to trade it for another tinsel. I only had the holidays to continue it two steps ... have to send it to someone else now.

Re CB Metals: I haven't seen one in years. I can't imagine I'd have any luck in trying to catch one now. ^^;

Just to check, are Blacks considered Uncommons or Rares now?

I think they're still uncommon.

To get back on topic, I got myself a lumina. Slowly and slowly getting up there.

And got a blusang, thanks to the DC IRC. I'll worry about collecting a CB of it later.

I was on the forums and saw one of those "Click and see if you get lucky" transfer links you see in people's signatures. I always click out of curiosity but never actually find something. XP But I actually snagged a Gold Tinsel out of it this time!

I traded for a couple 2012 tinsel lines that I didn't have biggrin.gif

Also caught a CB thunder and bred a silver that will be glomped wink.gif

320 Golds biggrin.gif Today is a good day for sure.

Also recently finished my 3rd set of Trios and am already 2/3 of the way done my fourth (and final for now)

FINALLY got caught up on my sorting. I seriously didn't even have some breeds from the last couple releases sorted at all.