sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught myself a nice pair of CB blacks in the cave! Hadn't had a single CB black before; now I've got two. <3

Also grabbed a CB nebula and CB Pink in the same drop.

Two eggies hatched and I grabbed an even gen red fron the AP and managed a CB Dark Green Dragon. biggrin.gif

Two dragons I've bred for a breeding project I made for myself didn't refuse each other! :D

They even gave me the correct egg to continue the lineage once I'm able to make a mate for it!

Here's the egg!

Congrats everyone smile.gif

My CB hatchlings are going to grow up soon and I've just caught a 2gen Silver from the AP wub.gif

It looks like now I have a mate for Felix Autumn biggrin.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

As for me, I just got 2nd gen Tinselfail number 20! \o/

Wow! I love all the Tinselkins I've found in the AP, but still don't have a 2nd gen! Congrats on your collection! biggrin.gif

I've spent two and a half years trying to catch CB Stripes, and only ever caught one. Managed to trade for two others. Now, in the last three days, I've picked up 2, including one with the best DC code I could imagine! <3

My Golden Wyvern and nebbie eggs are about to hatch. smile.gif Now I can get more..0.0

Edited by TheTwilightKnight

Cannot believe my luck - a messy Silver bred a Silver egg on his first try! <3

Not exactly an amazing lineage, but it's enough to pay off one of the many debts to my friend. xd.png

And I bred another Black egg from my Thuwed pair.

I also have a long-awaited Incubate at hand so that I can incu-hatch something to steal another egg from the Departure threads.