sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught a CB Stripe! I haven't been able to do that in years, nearly since the biomes were introduced. Finally, my CB pairs are complete, providing she likes my lonely male. Knock on wood.

Yes! I got on two IOUs for shimmers! biggrin.gif Both for 3rd gen ones! Bronze x Lumina and Gold x Lumina! *happy*

Caught a cheese, and 2 CB GWs, a CB Neb, and three CB Winters today. :3

There were a lot of CB GWs today, lol.

Just got my first Purple dragon! Just like 2 weeks ago I noticed that I didn't have one rolleyes.gif

Also got some cool Tinsels from the AP.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I am rolling in black eggs right now. Hopefully one turns out to be an alt but if not I've managed to snag 2 CB blacks. Madness!!

Edit: Can CB blacks/vines be alts?

Edited by titinian.masquarade

^ Nope. tongue.gif The only CB alts are TJ's and I think prize winners maybe? - (noir) and (Duffy) are special cases, anyway.

I am rolling in black eggs right now. Hopefully one turns out to be an alt but if not I've managed to snag 2 CB blacks. Madness!!

Edit: Can CB blacks/vines be alts?

Congrats!

Unfortunately, no. CB vines and blacks cannot alt. The few CB alts running around are TJ's or awards that Honorable Mentions in the raffle asked for.

Edit: Caught my first CB black in I don't know how long. The few I have were from back when they were cave blockers! xd.png

Edited by Draco Knight

^ Nope. tongue.gif The only CB alts are TJ's and I think prize winners maybe? - (noir) and (Duffy) are special cases, anyway.

Sadness. Ok thanks!

That's gorgeous! biggrin.gif

My CB Neb also went red, as hoped, and she got the name I wanted - Bold Odyssey. <3

Thank you very much!

Grats on the name! smile.gif

Caught another CB stripe and a CB black. A pink grew up.

Well missed x4 CB Stripes in a row but I got another lovely tinsel lineage I didnt have Thank you Thank you! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The Cave is CRAZY!!!!!!

I just caught 2 more Stripes and my first self caught CB Black! blink.gif

Don't know how, I could never get close to them before!

biggrin.gif

O. M. G! I just caught my FIRST CB GOLD!

user posted image

Oh yes, and congrats to everyone else for the wonderful success! Be it catching or breeding and what not. (sorry, still very excited xd.png )

Edited by blackdragonqueen

Just got my first successful summon! I nearly died when I saw the GoN egg!

Congrats to everyone on their great catches! I've never been able to snag any rare cb's aside from a thunder I caught myself.

Edited by CheshireFox

O. M. G! I just caught my FIRST CB GOLD!

user posted image

Oh yes, and congrats to everyone else for the wonderful success! Be it catching or breeding and what not. (sorry, still very excited xd.png )

Wow Congratz!! I missed that one (again) but hey atleast it went to a good home. smile.gif

My pair of gold wyverns grew up smile.gif

Caught a CB Golden Wyvern... and I saw a CB Silver. Missed it, but still. I have been playing DC for nearly three years and I've never even seen a single one in the cave. Still hate myself for missing it though -.-

Edited by Silvaerie