sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My latest Geode hatched. Keeping the space for a promised pressie tomorrow! biggrin.gif

The white for my lineage project gendered correctly!

1.5 more days until I find out whether she likes her mate!

Just saw two CB Golds within seconds of each other. I refreshed through one and accidently clicked a CB Winter. xd.png

Congrats to those who were fast enough to snatch the Golds!

Caught my first CB gold! biggrin.gif As my other cb golds were from trades.

the beautiful gold

In the Alpine? If so that's one I missed laugh.gif. Congrats! smile.gif

Edited by MomoMango93

In the Alpine? If so that's one I missed laugh.gif. Congrats! smile.gif

Yep, it was in the Alpine. happy.gif And thank you

Yep, it was in the Alpine. happy.gif And thank you

So you were the one who got it! Gongrats. smile.gif

Got the egg I needed as a mate for my Valentine. *crosses fingers that it will gender right*

Edited by Isuzu

While hunting in the alpine (and actually not jumping for that gold and two ices I saw tongue.gif) I got the 3 Royal Blue eggs I needed for my current breeding project! Now they're influenced for one I need! LET'S HOPE THE INFLUENCES WORK.

I *finally* got this pairing to work. I had a second gen silver out of CB Silver and CB Stripe but, when I tried stripes to create a stair step lineage of stripes/silvers, it never, ever worked. But it worked today. *flails and happy dance*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SSPFB

So you were the one who got it! Gongrats. smile.gif

Got the egg I needed as a mate for my Valentine. *crosses fingers that it will gender right*

thank you and good luck. =]

haha oh my god, the alpine was a madhouse :'D totally locked with stripeds, GW, blacks and a CB gold <3<3<3

Edited by cottondragon

The Alpine was definitely insane, but inspite of a misclick egg I also managed to snag a CB Ice. Not been too shabby a day, I ended up with a really good haul of CB Silver, CB Ice and a CB Stripe. *puts eggs in a sack and heads home*

That was the 20th CB Gold I have missed sinced the metal boom started...ah well...I have given up on getting a second CB Gold anyway and am focusing on those 'beautiful glows' now. wub.gif Congrats to the person that did get it. smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

The Alpine was definitely insane, but inspite of a misclick egg I also managed to snag a CB Ice. Not been too shabby a day, I ended up with a really good haul of CB Silver, CB Ice and a CB Stripe. *puts eggs in a sack and heads home*

That was the 20th CB Gold I have missed sinced the metal boom started...ah well...I have given up on getting a second CB Gold anyway and am focusing on those 'beautiful glows' now.  wub.gif Congrats to the person that did get it.  smile.gif

Tell me about it I missed about the same amount and the silver you caught dry.gif

Congratz to you though! biggrin.gif

My mom snagged x2 CB Blacks a CB Stripe and a CB Gold Wyvern biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Bred an egg of a breeding request from the person above. ;p

Edited by FortyTwo

Caught three CB Blacks almost in a row. Can't wait to send them on over to my giftee smile.gif

I was gifted a lovely winter hatchling to help with a lineage.

Bred an egg of a breeding request from the person above. ;p

And its beautiful **Cuddles it** Thank you its now the shortest Thuwed I own biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And its to purty not to show wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/nUatx

Edited by majors