sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just got a gorgeous 3rd gen stairstep gold x tsunami from the departure thread! I never seems to get anything from there ... lol ... but yeah, love it!

(hugs eggie) wub.gif

My life mate pairing (the only one I don't separate anymore) of my two CB Gold's Charlestown and Golden Orb just produced their fourteenth 2nd gen purebred gold egg and the third in three weeks....his progeny line is starting to look like a catalogue wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/progeny/j9Cer

A gold hatched and I caught a gold off the AP - which has been gifted already.

Have been spoiled like a brat you shhh lilali =p again by a naughty clown. x3

Congrats everyone! My metallics are on the pill again dry.gif

But on the bright side, I got gifted a lovely bronze hatchie from Li Xion line wub.gif

This pair made another egg! Man I love Renko and Mary. They are just too perfect together.

Slightly annoyed at the random Black using Hearn as the last name, though. That's supposed to be for the Shadow Walkers come Halloween. Ah well, though, at least it was gifted to someone who named it at all. And this is also their seventh week in a row, unbroken, of Black eggs.

Yes! YES!!

I finally got a Vine to Alt, after only God knows how many Vines I bred.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/339Tg

Not sure what I want to do now. I wanted to get an Alt Black and an Alt Vine, and now I got both. I wanted a Gold, but someone was kind enough to gift one to me, and I am forever in his/her debt.

Anyways, I don't really want to hunt for Rares in the Cave. It's an exercise in futility, and I've never found a single one lol. I think one thing I could do is focus on huge lineage projects.

Edited by HughMyron

Congratz everyone! biggrin.gif

My tinsel hatchies grew up smile.gif

I was able to arrange for a blood swap earlier this week and just bred this as a result. :3 (if anyone else is interested in a blood swap, do feel free to PM me xP /laurves this pairing)