sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

was gifted 2 very lovely tinsels today!

I look forward to gifting all their offspring biggrin.gif

Bred another gold and a very pretty silver. A black and a horse dragon grew up and an albino hatched.

edit: LOL - corrected my typo - thanks Grox. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I was able to gift someone their very first gold, that simply just makes me week!

Bred another gold and a very pretty silver. A black and a hose dragon grew up and an albino hatched.

I do love those hose dragons, ruby. I should really get myself some. Congrats tongue.gif

*ahem* Anywayyy, I got another 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt, as well as a goofy coded egg - vGooF xd.png.

I do love those hose dragons, ruby. I should really get myself some. Congrats tongue.gif

*ahem* Anywayyy, I got another 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt, as well as a goofy coded egg - vGooF xd.png.

LOL smile.gif

I was gifted this pretty black http://dragcave.net/lineage/AUFH8

Got another 2nd gen Prize list today. #10 biggrin.gif

Holy crap, give me some of that luck xd.png.

I caught a CB tan ridgewing

I got my very first 2012 tinsel lineage today, with an offer to give me 2 more from 2 other lines. I am just so excited, I didn't even know the names of the 2012 lines, and now I have one with 2 more to come. *faints from overjoy*

Got another 2nd gen Prize list today. #10 biggrin.gif

Congrats! What's your secret? Do you have any body parts left? laugh.gif

OT, my Tinsel gendered and another hatched and I was gifted a beautiful White eggie.

I froze my last alt. black for my family!

Congratz again to the prize winners the adults are stunning! My fave. color is the silver tho. wub.gif

I bred my 4 pairs of CB Blacks and 3 of the pairs yielded an egg. Nice. happy.gif Now let's hope one of those three eggs hatches as a curled Alt. *crosses fingers*

Congrats! What's your secret? Do you have any body parts left? laugh.gif

OT, my Tinsel gendered and another hatched and I was gifted a beautiful White eggie.

LOL, wow fortytwo tongue.gif sometimes I wonder in general what people offer to get on these lists, because even my soul isn't worth enough for some owners *-*

I just caught my very first CB Gold! wub.gif I've never even been able to touch one before! I'm so freaking excited, but in a silent way, since everyone at my house is asleep. biggrin.gif All I saw was "shimmering" and a glance of "gold" and I half clicked it, and half refreshed at the same time. I clicked on him about 5 times. xd.png Whew. Intense stuff.

Edited by Sandface

I am finally getting a lot of nice eggs, bred a 2nd gen silver and traded it away, and bred another.