sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

ohmy.gif I've got a surprise redpixel gift 2 days after my birthday!

Thank you for your kindness! wub.gif

Traded for the last Winter x Lurker I needed for my Lurker lineage happy.gif My Holly hatched, and other eggs/hatchies for my lineage, grew up or hatched. It's moving on, lol.

Woohoo!!! Just caught my second CB winter! Now I can start breeding PB 2 gens which I love to gift. Now I just can't wait until Christmas and the new dragons!

I've got the first of my adult Christmas dragons, ever. And it's my holly. A few more will be growing up over the next hour or so, including one of my snow angels. Here's hoping it's the color I want! Also, caught an ER magma egg from the AP with a lineage that's perfect for freezing. I'm delighted with it--I really needed one of those.

I spent hours, countless hours of hunting and clicking. I finally got what I was looking for...and I got two of them...and more than I could ever dream of. I am very happy...and lucky. Please don't be mad at me for posting this >.< because I do intend to keep everything I caught this year (as I missed out on a bunch of years of DC excitement). Ty to the breeders, I am finally at peace with missing out on owning Cave Born Holidays.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

An I do intend on breeding the two holly together since they are a match made in DC heaven O_O

Wow, congrats on all of those beautiful catches shovedtbh! They are all amazing!!

I bred This lovely and just caught a CB Tri-Horn, Cheese, 2 Purple Ridgewings and a Purple Dino (to be gifted). smile.gif

I'm loving the near-empty caves. Makes for much easier and less stressful hunting!

Let's see here...there's a few things noteworthy.

1) Finished the cooking game (at least until the minigame is made available)

2) Bred all of my Christmas dragons and they all produced at least one egg

3) Cleared some of the names off of my breeding list since they all have received their requested Christmas eggs

4) Bred my Hollies and gifted an egg from each (one to a friend, the other to someone who requested last year)

5) One of my Bronze Tinsels decided to produce a Bronze egg. What's even better is that it's from the 'Anzu' X Golden Wyvern line. biggrin.gif

6) Caught 3 CB Stripes this past week and traded them

7) All but one of my eggs have hatched and most of my hatchlings have grown up

Wow, congrats on all of those beautiful catches shovedtbh! They are all amazing!!

I bred This lovely and just caught a CB Tri-Horn, Cheese, 2 Purple Ridgewings and a Purple Dino (to be gifted). smile.gif

I'm loving the near-empty caves. Makes for much easier and less stressful hunting!

Ty. I nearly went insane though lol. I love that lineage! I am trying to collect more tinkins so I can make more pretty lineages but it's rough finding them. The tinsels I own are much higher in gen.

I spent hours, countless hours of hunting and clicking. I finally got what I was looking for...and I got two of them...and more than I could ever dream of. I am very happy...and lucky. Please don't be mad at me for posting this >.< because I do intend to keep everything I caught this year (as I missed out on a bunch of years of DC excitement). Ty to the breeders, I am finally at peace with missing out on owning Cave Born Holidays.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

An I do intend on breeding the two holly together since they are a match made in DC heaven O_O

Dear god. Congratulations! Can't imagine how much hard work it took to do that.

May I give you an advice? Don't breed Hollys together. You can get much more for two third gens in trade, and people in the AP have a couple more dragons to catch that way. Just a suggestion.

user posted image

*touches the pretty* ;u; I have an IOU for a 2G holly next year from a GW - the pairing looks even more gorgeous in this screenshot. xP The names of those parents too! <3

~

I finally coaxed another tan ridgewing for my purple x tan lineage... just need one more 3G tan and then I cam move onto the 4th gen. ^^

The darling 4G stairstep holly I was kindly gifted this year gendered male as influenced. His name seemed appropriate, if not a silly way to name him after his father. :P

Holly hatchlings are so cute! Their eyes, strangely enough, is what endears them the most to me (and the stubby little horns ;u;). I think they look better than the eyes of the reds and vines. x3

Edit: *smacks rogue smiley*

Edited by Varekis

I caught a Holly egg in the AP this year, on the first day of the Holiday Season!! And she's beautiful, even if the lineage is slightly messy. She just grew up!

Then I managed to trade for another one, a gorgeous 4th evengen ungendered and uninfluenced hatchling.The hatchling just genderer MALE, so now I have two hollies, both genders! How utterly lucky is that???

It's a great christmas in the Cave!

Like to spread many congratulations towards everyone thus far up to this point. If not for the actions of one person would not have such a lovely holly dragon. I had also obtain another that has long messy lineage, but regardless I love it all the same.

Due to all the low time common eggs on the AP, I already got 11 of the 14 needed dragons for my newest lineage project. biggrin.gif

Yes, congrats to everyone. I had a holly gifted, looking forward to next year when I can breed it and get my second!

It was even frustratingly enjoyable trying to catch a second one too. I saw very few last year and it was good to at least get to click on the AP holly's even though I was far too slow to get another.

Also collected lots of low time commons for my collection!

Enjoy your gifts and catches, everyone!

Summoned my first GoN, with a stolen date of 12-24-12! wub.gif Was also gifted my first Tinsel, and caught all of the old Christmas dragons, including a Holly.

Just caught a CB Ice. smile.gif

Thank you TJ for leaving the Cave unblocked. I've been able to grab lots of pretties because of the low amounf of people stalking the biomes. =3