sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Have caught/traded for 7 hollies, 3 of which have nice lineages (this one is my favorite--perfect 4G checker with whites), and have IOUs for at least two more (4G stair/spiral, two breed, one a thuwed), and possibly trading for a 2G :3

...now i just have to figure out which two I'm keeping D:

On top of that, I completed my Secret Santa gifting early :3 traded for a CB silver and a pretty holly that I planned to give my giftee, but they would have grown up by the time giftees were assigned, so Flamemynx was awesome enough to assign me someone now ^__^

Edited by shadesofchaos

Gz to those who got TJ's thuwed hollies today.

I got his yulebuck (but it also got instantly sick with only 60 views for some reason).

Edited by Ashywolf

Just caught, a CB Blusang, Tsunami, Cheese, and 3 Trihorns.

Today was a good hunting day. xd.png

Edit:: Make that 4 CB Trihorns. ^__^

Edited by tikigurl91

I have been looking for a holly since I joined dragcave many years ago. Haven't been able to catch one a few times I have had people promise me one and not come through. But this year I was gifted one I had been promised.

It is a very long lineaged and inbred holly But I don't care I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it and, oh, by the way in case you didn't know or weren't sure, I LOVE IT!

My Gold didn't refuse my Marrow!!!

...Been having a fair few refusals lately. (My Green Nebula's refused 3 mates so far)

I was gifted a lovely 5th gen Holly. It's gonna take me some time to create a mate, but it'll be worthy.

Grabbed ten incuhatchable or near incuhatchable eggs off the AP and most have now hatched.

Just caught a double-thuwed/dorkface Holly~

Congrats to everyone, as well. ^^

I got an amazing gift today, finally I got an holly with my dream lineage, thank you my angel for that! biggrin.gif

I caught a holly egg off the AP! By myself! I'm so proud it's ridiculous!

.....and then I gifted it to another player who's been here about as long as me who didn't have one since I was gifted an egg last year ^^

Just bred the holly I got last year and--to my amazement--IT PRODUCED 3 EGGS! Huzzah!!

I'm keeping one so I have two that can reproduce next year, so I'm happy that 2 other people get eggs from my boy instead of just one. smile.gif

Oh..my... God! I caught a holy...by myself! ohmy.gif I'm literally jumping for joy here.

Guess what I picked up? biggrin.gif

A leetle tree. That's right. A LEETLE TREE.

Nabbed it when the site was being all laggy and over-used a few days ago. Was SO HAPPY when I saw it and seriously thought I'd missed it but didn't. :>

I have missed like... three or four holly eggs in the AP though. dry.gif