sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations to all! smile.gif Today I won a holly and gifted to a friend, was gifted a CB stripe hatchie, 3 CB trihorn hatchies, 2nd gen PB black hatchie, CB nebula hatchie and a cheese egg. I was also gifted two CB mint hatchlings. I caught two of the new Christmas eggs. I was gifted my FIRST EVER CB SILVER! That's all for now. biggrin.gif

~ Bam

I just caught my 2nd Holly blink.gif pure spaz click moment on the AP --- it popped up and i was like on the other site of the AP with my cursor and while spazzing over i clicked others in between and then i went through all my spazz clicks (all of them gave me the 2 breed limit page as expected) and then there it was...the code page for the Holly wub.gif

this is it me finally done on xmas day after a soul-destroying 6 days trying to catch a Holly and now i managed to have 2 of each breed incl. Holly and the new release...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas beautiful people x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I produced a vine egg out of a green x vine pairing!

I've gotten like ten green eggs out of them, so I'm thrilled!

* my Holly soon will get it's wings

* just caught 2 new eggs

* just got my 1st Summoned egg wub.gif

L'AMOUR GREW UP HOLLY L'AMOUR GREW UP!

I'm sitting here like... crying because it was born on Edith Piaf's birthday and grew up on Christmas!!! Best Holly EVER. Now to find a mate....

Also caught two of the eggies. I see a lot of people are picky with codes... but why would I drop my two eggs that I caught at like 12:42 this morning?? xd.png They're beautiful.

Also traded for a lovely Magma. I love the blend of colors of my eggs on my scroll <3

Congrats everyone and Merry Christmas!

I managed to get another holly from the AP and gifted it biggrin.gif

Hunting goes on!

Last night I accidentally clicked away at eggs in the cave before the new holiday eggs came out, so I have a CB mint with a Christmas time stamp! I didn't need it but I'm certainly keeping it smile.gif

Accidentally clicked on an albino egg at 11.59 before the Xmas madness. In my frustration at it taking up my second egg slot I bit it and it turned and stayed! Just trying to trade it now. Managed to grab my second 2012 Xmas egg! Two CB winters under my belt and life is good. At least until the madness that is Valentines day.

Caught two new Holidays, caught a CB Nebula, caught a CB Tan Ridgewing, am trying to trade the last two, and have finished my gingerbread house.

WEWT!

Bred about 12 or so tinsels and actually got a silver tinsel. (I removed the lineage link since I traded it).

Edited by rubyshoes