sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

OH MY GOD I think I've just caught a Magma from AP!!

Wow, can't believe it!

That's my baby! I bred it by accident, because I forgot I was locked, but I'm glad it ended up somewhere nice. smile.gif

Got to 5th gen in my Lurker x Hellfire x Greenwing project. wub.gif I've seriously never loved a lineage as much as this one. Only sad part is that I don't have enough male Lurkers anymore to give him an entirely scroll-bred mate.

wub.gif If you need more 2nd gens I can always breed them for you.

That's my baby! I bred it by accident, because I forgot I was locked, but I'm glad it ended up somewhere nice. smile.gif

Thank you so much! biggrin.gif

My christmas eggs hatched and I was able to name them the names I had picked out for once smile.gifsmile.gif

wub.gif If you need more 2nd gens I can always breed them for you.

Thank you! <3

I'm going to work out what gen I can reach with my remaining Lurkers, then I'll be in touch. biggrin.gif

Thank you! <3

I'm going to work out what gen I can reach with my remaining Lurkers, then I'll be in touch. biggrin.gif

Always glad to help.

My CB Winter and Black gendered female.

Caught my 2nd CB Winter cool.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Bred a 2nd gen Black from Winter Magi, a 2nd gen Winter from Lurker, a CB Winter, and some of my lineaged hatchies will be growing up today. Can't wait to start on the next generations.

@ Lullakai-shi: I'll be willing to help out, too, if you need it!

After multiple neb fails and no eggs progency page here (and that's not even all, at least 2 sunsets were killed because I got sick of getting no nebulas)

Finally the one nebula actually turns RED! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can't believe i'm actually done with this part of my project!

Aquamyrine

i feel you on trying to get the right color nebula laugh.gif grats aqua

I literally got 9 hatchlings from the AP after the Christmas block! I had no clue what to name them... so I wrote out some lyrics to my favorite.. eherm worst music video ever. biggrin.gif

Also picked up 2 ice eggs!! Their parents were screaming at me so I decided to scream back: Lineage I Lineage II

Also picked up 2 pinks since my new years resolution is MORE PINKS, MORE NEBULAS, MORE CB REDS, MORE CB WHITES. One is 2nd gen from a Yulebuck and the other is checkered with male tan ridgewings. smile.gif

New Christmas eggs hatched as well! And I bred a beautiful skywing from my lineage project that will finally bring it to a close... but it got sick. xd.png

My Holly gendered correctly.

I am scroll-locked with 21 hatchlings, and will be for the next 12 hours. (That is a record for me.)

All 4456 of my nameable dragons are named. (Everything but the tree.)

Just bred the last Ice x Lurker that I need for my lineage. Now I have all the starting pairs that I need wub.gif

Wow, congrats everyone! I love all these lineages that you guys are talking about. <3 Hopefully I'll get to post in here when my pair finally breeds a White >.>

Today I was in the Coast and nobody else was there so I got to snag a CB Blusang. biggrin.gif I was really surprised because I'm not at my house and this internet is the slowest thing ever.

Caught a CB Stripe and CB Black, traded for a Bronze Tinsel from Anzu X Ribbon Dancer, and I named my Wrapping-Wing dragons "Soldier of Christmas" and "Rise of the Christmas Guardians." biggrin.gif

Got two more nebbies for my green nebula x red checker. *crosses fingers they color correctly* Bred a 2nd gen silver. Was able to trade for a pile of pretty 2nd and 3rd even gen trios. (1 ice, 2 thunder, and 2 magmas) Most of my current ones are ugly. Nice to have pretty new blood.