sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I got a holly! And I caught it on my own! I have been here since 09 and I have never had a holly before!

Staring with love at my new Holly just caught on the AP, first ever. Have probably logged about 30+++ hours over the last several years hunting for one singular elusive egg.

I am so grateful to the player for breeding and dropping it in the AP.

Would have been happy with any lineage, any, but got a 2nd gen.

What a beauty.

My friend finally picked up the holly i caught for her, now I have to find one for me tongue.gif Other then that, I caught a lot of low time eggs that were incubated and hatched smile.gif

Happy Hunting everyone~

hello i caught a holly. this is my first christmas. its a fourth gen but i dont care. these are a hard breed to nab. would have had one a few days ago but got that overburdened request. oh well now i have one. thanks to whoever bred it biggrin.gif

Caught my first CB winter of the season! One more and I can start producing some purebred 2 gens. I have all my Xmas needs met and now I can look forward to the new Xmas dragon release! Just need 2 and I'll be content until the Valentines madness.

I traded for a 3rd gen holly! I'm so excited, especially since this is only my second Christmas on DC.

I was going to let my Holly hatch on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, but I couldn't resist and incubated the beautiful thing. <3 At least it'll grow up on Christmas Day? Also, I got a wonderful name for it.

Well, I caught a 3rd gen Holly and have now gifted 14 Hollies in total. I also acquired a 2nd gen Snow Angel from an Alt Shadow Walker.

To my surprise, the two unrelated purebred 7th gen Horses I got from the AP did not refuse, and they even produced an egg. blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Woke up to the most adorable Holly hatchling ever! <3 About to name the precious little sweetheart.

My CB White hatched

Also caught a chicken egg in the desert (which is a funny thing to say)

Managed to breed this

and another fog for my lineage project which is coming along swimmingly!

Also let loose the 2nd gen pink from an old pink and new pink on the departures, which went to a lovely home. smile.gif

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Once again, congrats everyone else on their Christmas adventures~

This time next month it will be a year since I actively began my Gold Metallic hoard. The current total is 215.

Not managed to catch a second Holly yet (first one was gifted) but I've been having fun collecting all the short-timed cb's that are being dumped.

Put them all straight in ER's and got lots of hatchies now towards my collections. smile.gif

Congrats, Orlageddon!

Was able to breed a couple more 4th gens for my Lurker lineage, and a couple have already hatched. Also had a hatchie hatch for my Christmas lineage. It will actually grow up on Christmas Day, lol. Really hoping that he loves his mate and produces a Christmas eggie!

Edited by CDM

Today I have caught:

CB Trihorn

CB Red

CB Nebula

CB Ridgewing

CB Royal Blue

Cheese and Paper smile.gif

Plus one of my favourite (yet messy) couples bred me an egg biggrin.gif

On the upside i created a vampire out of a Yule Buck egg (the other three dropped to the ap) so the lineage is awesome and I get to play around with a Christmas Vampire mix name. smile.gif

On the deep downside I just missed a Holly Egg on the AP that dropped right in front of me. I'm devastated as, like many others I've tried what seems like forever to catch one for my scroll. *head desk head desk* sad.gif

Caught for incuhatchable eggs which are now hatchlings.

My second Holly hatched. I also bred three TinselxVine Vine eggs, which I'm hoping will Alt tongue.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I now own two of each Christmases except for a Holly. I also have two Autumns and two new winters and can start my new Winter lineage!