sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was able to catch all past Xmas Dragson (All 2G as well) 'cept Hollys sad.gif Hollys are a whole other level of hunting...its so hard it almost makes me cry...gah frustration overload! but then i look at my other beautiful xmas dragons and it hurts a little less smile.gif

Eee, after 3 years finally got myself a holly. Now time to disappear back into the woodworks xd.png

Got my first ever holly from the AP! Thought I missed it, got the you can't find this egg message and everything!

Even more amazing it's its a beautiful 5th gen skywing and stripe stairstep that I can continue!!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CkVYG

I am in shock and so so grateful

Like Starbit-Plushie I also managed to catch my first Holly in the AP with the usual message re: can't find this egg! Hoping to trade something for a second Holly with a clean and an even lineage, but will keep my first even if (big if) I managed to trade for a 2nd or 3rd gen (highly unlikely) smile.gif

Seen 10 hollies in the quarter of an hour I have been awake. This alone gives me hope for a chance at getting one for my self.

I usually see a quarter of that amount over the entire breeding period.

Edit: And was just gifted a one with a fantastic lineage by an amazing user.

Edited by defrog

Also catched a Holly. it doesn´t have a very pretty lineage though, but it is a Holly:D Maybe I can catch another...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Idril

Seen 10 hollies in the quarter of an hour I have been awake. This alone gives me hope for a chance at getting one for my self.

I usually see a quarter of that amount over the entire breeding period.

I've been promised one by a lovely friend but yes, I think I've done well this morning just seeing and clicking on them!

Haha, no where near fast enough to catch one though!

Caught my first Holly. After seeing at least 2 dozen go by in the AP. Lineage is long and not at all neat...but I have plans for it.... ninja.gif

The Holly I was gifted last year gave me one single egg this year. I gifted it to someone special who, above all, didn't have one yet. biggrin.gif

Caught my first Holly. After seeing at least 2 dozen go by in the AP.

Same here, I'm so happy =D Sacrificing my work for school to go hunting instead was a good idea after all tongue.gif

Congrats to all the other lucky ones and good luck to the rest!

Edited by Chococat0815

After 4 longggg years I have managed to get my FIRST EVER HOLLY. I have been trying SO HARD for my entire dc career and I am literally shaking and SOBBING. And on top of everything and how much I love checker lineages, it's a CHECKER with whites!

Omg <3

I will always be abandoning Holly eggs into the AP or searching for someone who needs one.

Thank you to the wonderful breeder! <3

Also my sunsong and fog for breeding projects both gendered correctly. biggrin.gif

(also caught another Holly... but it has another destination.)

Surfing the AP and got...

Gen3 Snow Angel, checker with Nebula

Gen2 Ribbon Dancer from a Shadow Walker.... which is a coincidence because my Shadow Walker is Gen2 from a Ribbon Dancer, and they're not related! Lineage planning time!

Gen2 Winter Magi from BBW

I'm surprised to see so many going through the AP! I guess people are in the Christmas spirit!

Well, I guess those three/four years of clicking and missing Holly eggs has paid off, I caught my THIRD Holly today biggrin.gif. I gifted the second I caught to someone who never had one, to spread the Holiday Cheer, and to share a little of my birthday happiness biggrin.gif.

I just decided to look around the AP to see if there were any interesting eggs as I've already got the maximum seasonals allowed, when all of a sudden a red flash caught my eye. A Holly egg! No way, I thought, and I clicked it even though I thought I'd miss it. After a bit of lag... I looked back and saw that I caught it. I finally caught my first Holly today after... three, four years of being on here? It has an absolutely beautiful lineage as well, full of Thuweds and Dorkfaces. My thanks to Blubberflash for breeding it and creating such an awesome line ! smile.gif

Caught myself a CB vine, tri-horn, ember, and blusang while everyone was busy with the AP. xd.png

Traded for a fifth gen, non-inbred holly. I honestly thought I wouldn't get one this year when I failed to catch at the start of the drop.

Caught a 3rd gen holly, bred my adult holly & abandoned the clutch & got up to 4th gen in my Fire & Brimstone lineage project.

I was gifted a beautiful 5th gen holly dragon!

I need a CB skywing to keep the lineage going

I can't believe I got this!

Please someone give me a pinch: I can't really believe I caught this beauty ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HNTmv

That is a pretty lineage! biggrin.gif I wish the first holly I caught a couple years ago had a nice lineage like that!

However, I was thinking that I was going to breed my holly so that I could finally get my 2nd one, but I managed to catch this awesome 2nd gen holly and can save mine to maybe gift to someone who still needs one. smile.gif