sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Today

-Caught a low time CB Daydream egg and CB Horse egg

-Holly hatched this morning!! (found out I caught it on Edith Piaf's birthday, and it'll grow up CHRISTMAS DAY.)

-Caught a CB Red!

-Found a black egg with the code "VrtuS" (looks like Virtues!)

-Tsunami Wyvern and Pillow grew up!

-Bunch of hatchies gendered!

-Described all of my current whites.

-Gifted ANOTHER Holly <3, and searching for another in the AP to gift another person who requested one~

-Let a white egg loose on the departures thread~

Great day to be on DC! Congrats on the Holly hunts today!

Edited by Earth Gurl

I finally got my first Holly (been here since 2008) and it has a pretty lineage. I'm so excited for it to hatch! c:

After trying unsuccessfully for the past three years, I FINALLY caught a holly ... and then I caught its twin! I'm going to call that worth the wait. So excited!!

Welp, taking advantage of the small amount of people at the cave, so I managed to snag yet another CB Magma!~ It'll be the 9th addition to my CB Meister Magma family~ biggrin.gif

SO nice to actually get eggs from breeding - what a concept!

My Holly produced 4 eggs, and I got the next person on my list gifted, after her 2-year wait; Magi/CB female Gold pairings respectively produced clutches of 4 and 2; Ribbon Dancer with male Silver 2 eggs, and 4 from the other with a Vine;the Snow Angel/Stripe pairing 4 eggs and the one with a Goth only 2, unfortunately - wish I'd thought to do both with that lineage which I really think is stunning; the Yulebuck paired with a Silver gave 3 eggs and the other with a Stripe mate one egg only.

So overall I'm pretty pleased with my dragon's production, for once in a very long time, lol, and hope whoever takes them is happy with the pairings.

Will add a note to the effect that (although breeding has been fruitless for some time so that this may be pretty much moot for a while) my very lengthy and complex Tinsel and other gifting lists went AWOL some time ago, so if anyone reading this was promised an egg by me, please let me know ASAP?

I'm moving and will be without internet for an undetermined time, but will be back online as soon as possible.

Congrats all round to everyone and the very best of the holiday season to us all!

Got beautiful Holly from IOU. Got 2nd gen Thuwed Split and again I`m on Thuwed list for my favourites Magma. wub.gif

Also got beautiful Christmas dragons from my friends.

And somebody very nice gifted me beautiful Holly which I gifted to my friend. Thank you. wub.gif

Congrats to all.

I was hunting for Winters, and a Golden Wyvern popped up. I've got the GW but the Winter was right behind it and I've missed it, in addition, I'm egg-locked for 5 hours... Ffffuuu--!

Actually I'm very happy I've found a shiny.

Yay! Congratulations! I got a lovely holly yesterday. biggrin.gif Now I just want a leetle tree. The search begins! (I don't even know if they're still around as I haven't seen one for ages

Edit: Just got myself a beautiful winter magi hatchling from the AP. ADORABLE!

Edited by Phioxse

I didn't think it was possible, but I froze 13 hatchlings in the past few days, almost using all my freezing slots. biggrin.gif

I have gotten two of each Christmas breed, except for Holly (zero).

But that's a good thing, at least next year I will only hunt for Hollies and the future Christmas dragons smile.gif

I have gotten two of each Christmas breed, except for Holly (zero).

But that's a good thing, at least next year I will only hunt for Hollies and the future Christmas dragons smile.gif

Same here, got 2 of every X-mas dragon except for the Holly (0).

Was just strolling thru the biomes (I do that when I get bored), there were 3 other people in the Desert biome, and I caught a CB Thunder, HERE!!!!!!!

Also caught a CB Vine, here!

So happy! But egg-locked....oh well.

Congrats to everyone!

I caught a CB Pink Egg (BSA) the first in a long, long, while. I usually end up with the danged Flamingos. Nice to have some luck for once. smile.gif

My really gorgeous second Holly (first one grew up 2 years ago x3) gendered as influenced and has a lovely name. In addition, I already have half of the lineage for a lovely mate for her on an adult dragon, and the other half on a hatchling on my scroll. Next year she'll be making beautiful 5th even-gen Holly babies to pass around, with a Holiday or Tinsel in every CB pair and three spriter alts.

Holly's lineage, mate lineage part 1, mate lineage part 2

My CB silver bred with my CB marrow and I received an egg. Yay! Good timing for breeding.

Also, it seems as if who got my second-gen Christmas babies are treating them well, which is lovely. c: