sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My female Holly grew up, my Alt Vine gendered male and my Tangar gendered female.

been trying for this baby since June

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MomC2

but finally completed the Arrow Head lineag (the 2G Female was an AP catch) and LOVE the code.

i've gendered her female to go with the code happy.gif was 100% worth the wait on this little girl. i plan to send her siblings to the AP and/or gifting biggrin.gif

Edited by Red2111

I caught a beautiful 2nd gen Holly in the ap just now. It's amazing in every way. it's Holly x Gold, which is my most wanted paring. It's from one of the HM prizes from this year. And the egg was laid on Christmas. It's been sitting in the ap waiting for me since yesterday. So to the mommy or daddy of the Holly "Jingle Bell Spirit" -- thank you, thank you, a thousand times, THANK YOU!! biggrin.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

I'm absolutely ecstatic jumping for joy right now!! Someone PM'ed me when I was searching for a person to gift a Holly to, and someone had already taken it so I felt TERRIBLE for not being able to gift them a Holly, but I finally caught one in the AP like 10 mins ago and it's an EG quadruple Thuwed!!

I hope they love it! I'm so excited! I've gifted a total of 3 Hollies this year after 4 years of not being able to get one myself!

Also had my Red Thuwed and Daydream grow up today along with my CB red hatching and my Winter gendered female. <3

Edited by Earth Gurl

My magi hatched and my christmas eggs are hatching smile.gif

Was gifted a beautiful holly.

My first batch of holiday dragons just grew up.

Funnny thing, I prefer tipped snow angels and my friend prefers tri. Both his are tipped and both mine are tri.

Just grabbed my second holly! laugh.gif

Unfortunately the person who bred it have the name hidden, so I can't name it after them like my other holly.. But THANKS a lot to whoever bred it! c:

Bred the first winter egg from my favourite pair of seasonals, my CB white and my dorsal from a personal lineage are growing!

Edited by guuvii

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

I'm absolutely ecstatic jumping for joy right now!! Someone PM'ed me when I was searching for a person to gift a Holly to, and someone had already taken it so I felt TERRIBLE for not being able to gift them a Holly, but I finally caught one in the AP like 10 mins ago and it's an EG quadruple Thuwed!!

I hope they love it! I'm so excited! I've gifted a total of 3 Hollies this year after 4 years of not being able to get one myself!

Also had my Red Thuwed and Daydream grow up today along with my CB red hatching and my Winter gendered female. <3

Whoa, that was really nice of you! c:

Congratz!

I finally finished all my recipes. If I only could cook that way in real life. laugh.gif

I grabbed my second holly dragon, after years of trying I finally got both of them. *Does the happy holly dance*. Both of them have sort of long lineages but they are not inbred, don't know if I'll breed them next year or not.

the AP has got some miracles at the moment, eggs you usually almost unable to get lol just caught THIS absolute beauty and THIS amazing gem and THIS wonderful Pink and THIS gorgeous 2G Blusang wub.gif

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I've got a autumn and winter seasonal, two more to go, and i have two eggs from my first ever Christmas event, and i have done my second holiday event.

Caught ten ER eggs which are now hatchlings. All but two CB (one of which I froze since I do like frozen hatchlings).

Was just gifted a beautiful egg for my lineage wub.gif Was also able to breed two more eggs for the next generation of my lineage, a couple hatchies grew up, and my Xmas eggs will be hatching in 3 hours!

I had a wonderful time with all the low-time eggs on the AP~

It was nice to have eggs I could hatch so quickly, as I sometimes end up abandoning decent eggs because of being locked but wanting a space for AP hunting just incase a rare CB or something pops up.. as they seem to do so when I'm locked..

Over the course of the night I managed to grab these little darlings~ I should be able to breed them all in the future, even if I have to do some mate hunting for them first. I even picked up a few I didn't have any of!

2nd Gen Two-Finned Bluna, 2nd Gen Vine, CB Pillow 1, CB Pillow 2, 2nd Gen Ridgewing,

CB Spitfire, 2nd Gen White Stripe, 2nd Gen Tri-Horn 1, 2nd Gen Tri-Horn 2, CB Tri-Horn

The Tri-Horns, Stripe, and Bluna are all first on my scroll. The CB Tri-Horn may be used to breed a mate for one of the other two, genders permitting. The Vine will help one of my current breedings that has been paused for awhile.. and the Spitfire will help me breed my first Ultraviolet. <3 Pillows and Ridge will have a use as soon as they gender and grow, too.