sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught 4 new eggs earlier. A vine hatched (alas, normal... was hoping this could be my first male alt x_X) so I was able to pick up a 5th egg.

Silly tans, if only you were purple so I wasn't so attached to you!

The first time I managed a full lock! 6/6 eggs and 18/18 hatchies ^-^

Too bad that none of those eggs is one of the new ones laugh.gif but thanks to them, lots of pretty low timer were in the ap.

Finally got 1 of the new eggs!

I'm locked..but at least I am with nice stuff!

Caught 7 of the new eggs, it took 2 hourly drops and many 5 minute drops to get them all laugh.gif.

I have my six new eggs. Took me two days to do it but I did it. Can't wait to see what they turn into.

Last of my Gold metallics grew up which means I can officially say I have over 200 of them (203 to be exact)

Pretty little egg that I traded for, hatched, letting me catch my 5th of the new eggs. Just waiting for that last pre-new release egg to hatch, and then I'll hunt for my 6th. My Silvers should be growing up soon, and as soon as my little lineage hatchie grows up (and breeds me an egg,) I'll finally be done with my Halloween lineage.

Edited by CDM

a fantastic person gifted me a pair of Black Friday eggs coz I can't catch em, so now I have some - thank you so much.

Congratulations to all! Today I won a 2nd gen black hatchie via lotto. I then caught a 1 day and 21 hour egg from the AP. I couldn't catch Black Friday eggs but I had some people gift me some and now I have 4! I grabbed a great name that'll use for one of my Black Friday's when they grow up and I also got a lovely name for my male GoN.

~ Bam

Grats to all~

I got a cheese and red dorsal off the cave yesterday after multiple miss on Black Friday eggs. smile.gif

Just managed my 6th of the Black Fridays at the hour drop.

Now I only need two more to complete my set biggrin.gif

It's utterly beyond my comprehension how, but I got my two CB pairs of new release eggs from a single drop (04:00 my time, UTC+1) yesterday, after... essentially not having noticed the new release all day.

So happy to get these on my scroll! From memory, the adults are definitely pretty. biggrin.gif

Snagged a leetle tree in the cave today as I was waiting for one of the Black Friday drops, and I had absolutely no idea that they were still being given out xd.png I'm still hardly believing that I even have it now.