sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My scroll hit 1,900 dragons smile.gif

Congrats! smile.gif I've got 1109, but I just named my 1100th dragon. biggrin.gif So glad I've been able to keep up with naming.

Congrats everyone!

I...I think I might have enough female tan ridgewings and male BBWs to start my solo lineage project. O.O I'm scared.

Edit: Bred my first gold egg in...I don;t know how long. http://dragcave.net/lineage/lATZr I'm digging the code, since it's intended to be an, "I'm sorry." gift on a super late IOU.

Edited by Draco Knight

Caught a CB Stripe biggrin.gif

Yes. not much for a congrats thread, but considering that most of the times I saw the description I think I am in the desert (thus losing it), I am proud of my quick reflexes today tongue.gif

My BBW project is completed, just need to wait for this little guy to grow up.

It has taken a long while, so it feels good to be done! :-)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cn6qq

WOW. Love the name scheme, too biggrin.gif

Edit: Yeeeehaw post#2000, Level 10 biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Well, I just got a vampire egg from the AP. That's good right? And congrats everyone! wink.gif

Yes, very good! Congrats!! smile.gif

(That's where I've gotten most of mine anyway lol)

Grats on lvl 10, Naughtrish! smile.gif

He grew up: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cc7E3 !

...the bad thing is he refused his intended mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uqSJP

I gotta find a new Fourth gen Thuwed to mate to her now. -Sigh-

Edit: Just bred this. Will use it to start up my secondary stripe project of a double of each color - White-White-Green-Green-Red-Red-Black-Black-Blue. Yaaaay.

Edited by bbishappy93

Congrats everyone. smile.gif

I've managed to get 21 hatchlings (again, I love it when that happens) - at least until about 3 or 4 hours when one of them grows up.

Finally got my new sort method for my Mintions finished. So much easier to track like this, it was becoming a mess! And in my sorting, I found some lovely little second gens I had forgot about, so I'm closer to my second 6th gen than I thought. Yay!

I caught 2 cb reds last night, and now I caught a cb magma! ^^

And, 4 pairs I wanted to try out were compatible! No eggs from any of them, though.

Congrats everyone smile.gif

I've got my second Vampire egg from AP!! <3

And a click site says both are CB biggrin.gif

Oh and also I've got a white CB from AP, if I find more white CBs, I'll be able to start my purebreed lineage. Yay!

*FLAIL* A GoN egg!!! *Snoopy dance of joy*

I admit, I am happily stunned and shocked to get both so close together. I got my first one on Sept 11 2012 (Making it even that much more special!) and the 2nd one just now. Summoning with the same female Magma I used to summon the first one. She is obviously a very lucky dragon to have on my scroll. smile.gif

ETA- I only have 2 complete Trios, plus 2 spare Magmas and 2 spare Thunders. So don't lose hope, it can happen when you least expect it, even without a lot of Trios.

Edited by jocosa

I was trying to connect some of my personal dragon lineages and i stumbled upon this beautiful combination

user posted image

Bred 3 Magis for my lineage project! smile.gif

The first round of offspring from my Cavern Dwellers, have now all grown up, and I bred their first grand-child. A pretty, little CD x Sunrise 3rd eg. And I caught my 26th CB Gold at 3am *happy dances*