sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Misclicks on a CB Moonstone and Spitfire - misses them both.

Misclicks on a CB Nebula - catches it.

Oh you are fickle Miss Fortune biggrin.gif

Four O'clock drop, caught a BF egg (5 O'clock drop two misclicks), 6 O'clock drop caught another BF egg and a CB silver. smile.gif

Four O'clock drop, caught a BF egg (5 O'clock drop two misclicks), 6 O'clock drop caught another BF egg and a CB silver. smile.gif

Congrats! I think we were all wondering who got lucky when we saw that silver pass by. happy.gif

Congrats! I think we were all wondering who got lucky when we saw that silver pass by. happy.gif

Thanks smile.gif

A hellfire, a geode, a grey, a water, and a sunset grew up.

Five BFs hatched, caught a CB Gold Wyvern while lerking in the Alpine Biome and I have one more slot left for another BF egg.

My second GW just grew up, so now I have a pair.^^ both a male and a female. smile.gif So pretty!

Congrats to all happy.gif I caught my first CB black eggie earlier in the day by accident!! It's ironic when I've been trying to catch one for so long, I'm so grateful for the good fortune.

An awesome user picked up a Friday egg with an interesting code, and decided to search around to see if they could find a name using the code. ArDaT

The user stumbled upon something called an Ardat-Yakshi, something from a popular video game series. I already had the name as a place holder, though, as I'm a HUGE fan of the game. The awesome user tracked me to the forums, and offered to swap their little hatchling with the cool code for one of my Friday eggs!

I GOT A LEETLE TREE.

OH MY GOD.

WHAT.

I've never allowed myself to be too excited about them because I'd always felt like they were something unobtainable for me, like Neglecteds or Hollies. BUT WHAAAATTTT.

I... just caught a CB Gold. @_@

brb screaming

LOl, I think I heard you clear over here!

Congratulations!

My silvers are breeding prettily so I can start gifting again. Yay! It's been too long.... my golds on the other hand, ugh! xd.png

Edited by arlymaye

Bred a 4th gen stair step Silver, but like arlymaye said, if only Golds were cooperating too wink.gif

Tri-horn hatched and I caught another tri-horn egg.

So glad my dragons didn't refuse (it's such a pain!)!

I just successfully bred this as a mate for this as a part of my PB White project~