sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I won't have to kill anymore, he has gendered male as planned, thus making this line finished. I might be taking naming my dragons after my characters a bit too far... biggrin.gif Now to write the descriptions.

My 1000th dragon grew up! I've come a long way since I started in March ^^'

O_o you only started in March? And you have more dragons than me who started 3 years ago? Congrats! xd.png

Decided to work on a new lineage (royal blue x moonstone... haven't decided if it'll be a checker though) and got four eggs. ^^ Ridiculously, I had completed 8 breeding attempts and four of them resulted in refusals. :l

EDIT: @ CDM: Of course. :D

Edited by Varekis

@ Varekis: Another new lineage? tongue.gif

These two just grew up, and promptly gave me an eggie Lurker x Nocturne biggrin.gif Now why can't other lineages work like that? Lol.

Am finally close to breeding a mate for him ^__^ and after my CB thunder grows up, I'll have enough CB thunders and sunsongs to start another 5G checker, and hopefully I'll be able to make a 6G before long :3 also traded for two CB metallics (with a promise of two more).

Okay, let's see...

I caught a CB Royal Blue, a CB Female Spitfire hatchling, I traded a CB Balloon for a mate for my new red stripe dragon, I'm into the second bridge of my scroll lyric project with pinks, I finished my Red scroll lyric project (Within You, by David Bowie - FINALLY!), I caught a couple of low-time eggs and ER'ed them (gave me an Electric, a Horse, and a purple Ridge), I caught this in the AP and will hopefully mate it with her, and I have three new FLOOD dragon eggs that I'm going to hatch and probably trade.

All in all? It's been a good week.

I caught this in the AP and will hopefully mate it with her

That's my baby! It's the start of my lyrics project of Across the Universe by the Beatles.

I don't think I posted it here, but she colored right!! Now all I have to do is wait for her to produce offspring and my project is finally complete!

I had to slap myself just to make sure this wasn't a dream.

I caught my first CB gold after playing this game for 2 years.

^Congrats! Makes mine look small in comparison tongue.gif

Bred my first metallic.... six months with his previous, but 3 times with the new lady o.0

I can finally repay the MetalWeavers biggrin.gif

Am finally close to breeding a mate for him ^__^ and after my CB thunder grows up, I'll have enough CB thunders and sunsongs to start another 5G checker, and hopefully I'll be able to make a 6G before long :3 also traded for two CB metallics (with a promise of two more).

OMG so jealous. biggrin.gif Congrats! I'll be bugging you for an egg from them, I'm sure. tongue.gif That's a beautiful combo.

Decided to torture myself, as so many other people do, and started work on a huge lineage involving a bunch of mini-lineages laugh.gif Luckily, some of my dragons co-operated and gave me 5 new eggs!

Edited by CDM

Incu-ER'd a Pillow egg, caught a pretty Pillow/Nebula egg, and traded for a Pillow that happens to be a sibling of one I already have! That's the second time I have ended up with a sibling of a dragon I already have, completely by coincidence!

Of course I get a tan ridgewing from the purple x tan pairing I really, really don't need a tan from. OTL ... guess I'll be rebreeding this lineage, argh. XD

Edit: Wow, just got a second tan egg from another pair. o.O Just have to re-breed one more purple and then I'm ready to start on the 3rd gen. :D

Edited by Varekis

I caught my first CB black. My CB silver grew up and will breed with my CB marrow. I caught a CB red, my CB white gendered, one of my CB nebulas hatched, my CB paper will grow up soon and so will my cheese.

Almost all of my dragons are named again! And I think they are better than what they were before too! :3 Though I lost a lot of my cool names :(

Edited by Ninetails

Caught 4 of the new eggies! Can't wait to see what they are, as per usual whenever there is a new release laugh.gif

Got 5 new eggs. This is probably the first time I've ever caught a new release (outside of holidays) right at the start of the drop.