sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally bred the second to last egg that I need for my lineage (that was supposed to be done for Halloween!) It is now influenced and incubated...and it better not refuse it's mate, since it took me four weeks to get the proper egg from them *crosses fingers*

Finally got an egg from one of my more stubborn black pairs... think maybe their names had anything to do with the aforementioned stubborness? tongue.gif

:/ This is probably going to be my longest grats post yet, but I have been quite fortunate lately.

The metal drought is finally over for me, albeit temporarily. biggrin.gif

I bred a dozen pretty pretty metals and my scroll is filled with shiny once again. I missed my shiny bling bling dragons so much! smile.gif

*I hope this will stay for a while........

Although my other Metallics were ignoring me today, I did manage to breed a 2nd gen Silver x Yulebuck. My Albino x Pink pair also finally bred a mate for one of my Thuweds. And I just caught another CB Silver *dances* It's my 37th CB Silver and my 43rd caught, over-all!!

Finallyyy finally by just a short and careless cave hop, I managed to snag my first CB Blusang. Good grief. <3

Also have picked up 2 CB fogs for a new biblical lineage project (possibly). smile.gif

Just got my third Grox-code, GROXp, xd.png. Now it can go in my collection with Gr0Xm and grOXr xd.png.

Congrats! That's what you get for having a short username, I suppose. I'll never get a code with mine in it... tongue.gif

Edit: This lovely lady grew up. But she refused her mate, so... xd.png Bad girl!

Edited by StormWizard212

Caught a couple of CB Autumns in the last few days, one of them from the AP. And another Autumn will grow up in a few hours - she's the last one needed to finish a lineage so I just hope she doesn't refuse her mate...

Two vines, an alt vine, a black, a white and a whiptail grew up.

A lovely full Hatchlock laugh.gif

And all but 3 are Floaters *^-^*