sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My last Tri-Horn just grew up! biggrin.gif Now I have 8 Tri-Horn pairs and 3 frozen Tri-Horn hatchlings (= a total of 19 Tri-Horns), and all of them were born on the release date (November 23). happy.gif Now that this goal has been achieved, I can concentrate on other goals again. wink.gif

Have been gifted some beautiful 2nd gen eggs for my Lurker lineage, and I managed to bred THIS pretty little thing huh.gif Wasn't expecting anything at all or maybe a Blusang egg, not an Ice! Just bred for fun, since I had one egg slot open.

Edited by CDM

Oh my goodness I finally caught my own CB Trihorn.. only took like a million drops D:

Now I can say I caught one instead of just gifted, yay! happy.gif

I've traded for four metallics and so far all of my trihorns are gendering correctly without influence

Was gifted two more eggs, and a cute little hatchie, towards my lineage, and I was able to catch two Tri-Horns for a lovely friend.

I got these two pretties thanks to an incredibly awesome friend <33333

Now I just hope they don't refuse eachother when they grow up tongue.gif

CB silver and several tri-horns grew up. I was also gifted a naughty canopy egg.

edit: I now have over 4500 critters. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Currently have on scroll:

CB thunder

CB Neb

CB pink

CB blusang

biggrin.gif

I also caught a messy gold in the AP, but I'm not sure if it was an accident or not. If anyone knows someone whose scroll name is "Meowmummy" please could they PM me? smile.gif

Almost up to 30 CB Tri-Horns already. I'm in love with them, if you couldn't tell. XP

Just caught CB Gold. biggrin.gif

Oh I'm way way green with envy I have been trying for another CB Gold for what seems like forever (or close to). Congrats!

Was gifted a pretty blusang (related to my name)

caught 2 CB tri-horns from the desert

2 from the alpine

traded a cute little CB tangar for a nice Tri-horn for freezing

and took the name Dhani

good week!

Congrats everyone on their catches and things!

Edited by Earth Gurl