sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It's been a good week.

Caught some new eggs without too much trouble,

made some nice trade deals for 3g tinselfails,

hatched a pretty 3g thuwed

a couple of people agreed to help me with a rather unique lineage project

and

I received several old pink x lurker/marrow eggs, thank you wonderful people!

biggrin.gif

Dragon horse grew up and I caught another of the new eggs.

Just randomly now caught a CB autumn hatchling in the AP! biggrin.gif Plus it has a pretty cool code!

6 BF eggs hatched. smile.gif My 7th was traded earlier for 4 CB hatchies.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I FINALLY GOT A BLACK FRIDAY EGG!

and here I was thinking I wasn't going to get one!

...Okay, let's see.

Caught three Black Friday eggs, and got two Sunstone hatchlings from Lightchaotic. But that's not all: Das_Mervin gave me three CB Reds, two chickens, a CB Red Neb, and a CB Thunder! I swear, today must be "Give BB Hatchlings Day" or something (or I'm just extremely lucky today). Thanks to CL and to Mervin for the hatchlings, and thanks to the Cave for the new Eggs!

Caught three more BF eggs, bringing me up to six in total, plus a CB Crimson Flare with a really neat DC-related code that I'm gifting to someone once it's off CD. *happyface*

Caught a BF egg (and also have 5 misclicks to abandon later).

My Magi/lurker combo grew up.

I had five of the BFs, influenced two pairs, and traded the extra for a beautiful silver tinsel:) The tinsel egg has made my day.

i have 4 BF eggs and got 2 more BF eggs for my brother also caught a CB magma for him and caught a CB Paper and CB red and trading the paper for another BF egg

I feel so proud biggrin.gif ~lol~

Caught a total of 11(maybe 12 now) Black Friday eggs. Traded/going to trade all but

two until I see the adults happy.gif

Edit: oops, stupid typo tongue.gif

Edited by Erica8798

One of my 6 BF eggs hatched, allowing me to get another BF egg at a 5 min drop. Another will hatch soon and I'm hoping to get another one.

Caught 27 Black Friday, traded 20 of them and keeping the last seven Also had a ton of successful breedings for the AP - 5 pinks (2nd gen purebreds or nice checkers), 2 nebulas and 5 - 6 purebred vines. Congrats to those who grabbed them and I hope you like them biggrin.gif

Though I can't seem to catch anymore, I'm happy with my current 5 BF hatchlings (they hatched). ^^

My tans hatched and a sunset grew up.

Trying to catch BF eggs, misclicked on a Thunder and Paper. One of the few times I would consider those misclicks. laugh.gif

I am finally working on expanding my breeding list to a breeding website. Got lots of work to do. I don't own too many rares or nicely lineaged dragons to make lists for, but I plan on expanding my collections and the website isn't fully done yet. Anyone can take a gander, an if you do let me know if it looks alright, if you have any suggestions, an if I categorized my tinselkin right :/ I get confused with all the labels.

http://shovedtbh.wix.com/dragoncave

I've finally named all the adult dragons on my scroll! laugh.gif

And someone gifted me my first BF egg after two days of fruitless clicking. One down, one to go! smile.gif

EDIT: No sooner did I post this and I caught one in the hourly drop! At last!

Edited by Nervenklinik

I have broken the Unluckiness that is me catching myself a brine!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!

My CB ungendered Neglected grew up, thereby completing my set of every possible CB Neglected adult. happy.gif From now on, I will be trying to complete a set of every possible CB Neglected hatchling. wink.gif