sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Have been trading for some pretty metals. I got a lovely 4th gen stairstep gold hatchie for my silver, and a 3rd even gen egg <3

Spelling failures tongue.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I just- I just- I just traded some Tri-horns for...

A 3rd gen Holly

blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

blink.gif

Wow... Congrats!

Edited by TheGrox

I tried for about three months to breed a mate for one of my black dragons, and last week they finally produced an egg.

Now he not only liked his intended mate, but they produced an egg on the first try! laugh.gif

Grabbed a Thunder in the Desert. I'd like to say Tri-horn fail click, but it wasn't.

Bred this, and should hopefully breed a mate in the future.

A canopy I caught as a hatchling grew up, a tri-horn hatched and I caught another tri-horn egg.

I have 12 tri-horns, 8 of which are hatchlings now and the other 4 are recently caught eggs. I somehow managed to get a CB pink and CB thunder while trying to go for them, so that's always a bonus ^^

Wow! I'm completely Scroll Locked for the first time ever since the limits were increased. blink.gif

It's only going to last for about an hour until one the hatchlings grows up though.

I am this close to completing a certain personal lineage project! Just need two more pairs (an electric and a white, then their white and a moonstone) to like each other well enough to give me the correct eggs.

4 Tri-horns hatched, caught another tri-horn CB and bred two more with cavern lurkers for two more tri-horn eggs.

After much anticipation and filling my scroll with mostly rares, I have finally reached my Silver Trophy. dry.gif Took me long enough.