sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just caught another shadow hatchie off the AP so now I have another pair! smile.gifsmile.gif

Got my first rare egg, "Marrow" (Seems to have a pretty clean linage. 3rd Gen.) and my dragon with the code: FaaaT is all grown. (loved the code. xd.png)

All my eggs hatched save for one marrow which I offered to help someone influence+hatch. That one still has 2 hours to go but yaay. ^^

Looking here and also in the news thread... some people have really amassed huge amounts of Halloween hatchlings! Impressed Varekis is impressed.

OMG I JUST GOT AN ADORABLE CHICKEN EGG! I saw it in the Cave and just stared at it for about two seconds before I clicked it... I couldn't believe I still got it! No-one's on the Cave at the moment I guess, due to Halloween. My first non-dragon, and only my second rare (not counting three Black alts, my other rare is a 6th-gen Gold Tinsel)

EDIT: Oh, all but one of my halloween hatchies has gendered! WOOOO!

PS: I wonder who picked up the other 2 eggs from my Black Marrow/ Alt Black pair?

Edited by dracopenguin

I managed to find a beautiful blood-swap for my Marrow x Silver checker! wub.gif I am thrilled with the beautiful lineages I've managed to collect this year, and I've really enjoyed gifting my own Halloween babies. smile.gif

Sweet, one of my marrows grew up with 666 unique views. I didn't even try :3

5 of my Shadow Walkers grew up, 3 more hatched, and the last of my zombie-fodder hatchlings died.

I actually smacked myself(lightly on the cheeks lol ) when I managed to grab what I thought was a CB gold, but it was something I wanted even more!

A CB Golden Wyvern!!!!!!

*keels over* I can't believe it!

Since the drop has been moved, I decided to a little bit of Metallic breeding (with more to be bred tonight.) Shocked myself by breeding a 2nd gen Gold from Gold x Silver, a 2nd gen PB Silver, and a 2nd gen Gold x Snow Angel. Will most likely trade the Snow Angel cross because I already have a sibling. One funny moment though? The code of the Gold x Silver is GLDVP. It's almost Gold VIP laugh.gif

Halloween hatchies that were to be frozen, have now all hatched and most have been frozen, and two more of my Zombie fodders have become tombstones. Only two more hopeful Zombies to go!

Because of the delayed Halloween drop, I locked myself up with some pretties from the AP: A pb Shadow Walkers that was incuhatchable and hatched by now, a SW from Blusang and one from Olive and a Black Marrow from Purple Nebula.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get even more smile.gif

3 black marrows hatched and several pumpkin and shadow walkers hatched. I also caught a black marrow hatchling on the AP earlier today.

Two of my Black Marrows grew up, all of my Pumpkin/Marrow hatchlings gendered and my Marrow/Pumpkin eggs hatched.

Lots and lots of Marrow babies have grown up! And since the release for new Halloween Eggs has been pushed back I managed to catch three more Purebred Marrow Eggs. Also got one of my CB Thunders to produce an egg(finally!). biggrin.gif

Since the release being pushed back, I managed to lock myself with 2 new 2nd Gen PB Shadow Walkers and a 2nd gen pillowxshadow walker one. Then I caught a pretty even 3rd gen Pumpkin and 2 even 3rd gen Marrows. laugh.gif

I also managed to write my 45th pending description. How I've managed to end up with 45 pending I shall never know.

Also Shadow Walker hatchies gendered correctly and a have a frozen stage 1 now. Also my Geode grew up!

Took advantage of the change in release date to snag several more eggs from past 'weenies, & watched several hatchies grow up.

Summoned my 2nd GoN! blink.gif

Went, what the hey. No Halloween eggs, let's get this failure over with. Couple of days after my birthday, it's a nice gift smile.gif