sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Another Marrow baby gendered correctly. wub.gif My scroll is full of naked baby birds and ratlings - I love it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I traded for my very first non-messy/patterned metallic! To boot, he's a beautiful 5th gen Shadow Walker x Gold spiral. Best. Halloween. Ever. A huge thank you to my trader!

I just bred this beautiful Silver. I was originally breeding my metallics hoping to trade them for new Halloweens, but now I don't think I have the heart. XD I mean, I just bred an identical Silver a month ago... it'd be nice to keep pushing the lineage. I'm so confused! I wasn't expecting any of them to actually give me an egg. >.> But nonetheless, yay!

Also, managed to grab 14 2G Halloweens. :3 Half of them are Shadow Walkers. I kept telling myself I wouldn't grab anymore, but I just kept coming across really pretty pairings. ;_;

Edited by Chanilove

I have met almost all my goals for Halloween this year!

My best luck was, in looking for a mate to him, I had traded to get a 2nd gen Marrow from Black Alt Sweetling parent. But then, just by pure chance last night haunting the AP, I caught a 2nd gen marrow from CB Bronze Tinsel x CB Marrow! I was hoping to have that lineage instead but I thought theres no WAY I could manage to arrange a trade or deal for it. So, what luck to just randomly catch one!! biggrin.gif

As someone who has missed the last three Halloweens, I exceeded my expectations for getting the previous years' dragons.

5 4 marrows

3 pumpkins

3 4 shadow walkers

All of which will hatch/grow up by the 31st. They have lovely lineages, too. ^^

Edit: Traded a marrow for a shadow walker hatchling. smile.gif

Edited by VampireArmy

Only 10hrs till I have adults!

Five of my hatchling have gendered correctly so far, and I have a great start on one of the lineages I wanted to build. ^^

All my eggies hatched without problem and I am now ready for this year's Halloween eggies happy.gif

Caught this little pretty-->So pretty. I just don't know whether to keep it or not. I have nothing I can breed with it, to keep the lineage going, and I don't really like breeding EG to EG just because they're EG (IYKWIM?)

Caught this little pretty-->So pretty. I just don't know whether to keep it or not. I have nothing I can breed with it, to keep the lineage going, and I don't really like breeding EG to EG just because they're EG (IYKWIM?)

*_____*

This ... this is MAGNIFICENT!

(I'd take it)

Caught a pumpkin egg on the AP and it will hatch before Halloween.

Caught a black marrow egg in the AP and it will hatch before Halloween. smile.gif

I am soo jealous, I hope you find a good mate. :3. You totally deserve it for being such an awesome person. ♥.

I finally have my first batch of Halloween babies done, working on the second one, and also working on trying to get some really nice drawings done. But with how little time I have.. ;n;.

I got my first Gold Wyvern egg, which scroll locked me and it's been forever since I was here last but I was able to turn an egg into a vamp eggs. I'm not too sure if I want it or not, though.

Caught another PB Pumpkin smile.gif now a have an EG pair for next year. smile.gif

Caught a 3rd G Marrow with Holly mom and grandpa. First Halloween hatchies grow up in about an hour.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

5 of my pumpkins grew up! smile.gif

I am soo jealous, I hope you find a good mate. :3. You totally deserve it for being such an awesome person. ♥.

I finally have my first batch of Halloween babies done, working on the second one, and also working on trying to get some really nice drawings done. But with how little time I have.. ;n;.

I concur with the CDM sentiment. <: + It's defs pretty, CDM! *nods*

Oooh drawings!

Ashes' dragon: Paint me like one of your French girls.

Ashes: But you're a dragon.

Ashes' dragon: I thought you humans were meant to be imaginative?

Ashes: 8l but I'm a neglected dragon

Sorry, couldn't resist. XD

~

Named all my current Hallowen hatchies and my final three marrow eggs (including my pretty gift) hatch in under like, 10 hours or something so I'll be all ready for the new drops tomorrow. /excitement

This will be my first Halloween drop with a gold trophy. =)