sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yey! b0ok4 and bo0k3 didn't refuse!

Was just a test breeding and didn't keep the egg, but I'm still happy they like each other. They were destined for each other. <3

If only they were CB. *le sigh*

At least they are the same Gen. biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

Totally jealous of all the Sunsong x Silvers! I've been trying to get a metal out of mine for months. >.<

But congrats everyone! I'm glad your shinies are being nicer than mine. XP

My trio finally summoned me a egg. FINALLY. (oh man, it's been so long I forgot what the breed that dragon even is)

*staring at all these pplz with silvers*

No. My paper dragon isn't good enough. My dino isn't good enough. My ice and magma aren't good enough.

Must. Get. A. Silver.

Maybe you'll be gifted one by nice people. :3. That's what happened to me.

But I have an almost hatchie lock (most are frozen spits. <3). I am now going to collect other dragons to grow up instead of freezing! (CB Dark Pygmies, here I come. >D).

I just realized that like 98% of my magis are really badly lineaged because they're mostly from 2009/10. ;_; Trying to breed my few CBs for pretty babies (want to get some magis from male autumns) and managed to get one (alas, seasonal - still nice though!) and traded for another (again seasonal). Will make a checker hopefully once I coax some magi from them. ^^

Maybe you'll be gifted one by nice people. :3. That's what happened to me.

But I have an almost hatchie lock (most are frozen spits. <3). I am now going to collect other dragons to grow up instead of freezing! (CB Dark Pygmies, here I come. >D).

My goal is to gift, not to be gifted tongue.gif but thanks for the advice, maybe a nice user will be gifted a silver by ME someday biggrin.gif

Hatchie lock? ohmy.gif

Is there a limit on frozen hatchies? Cause I love to freeze them occasionally (if they're imbred, or ER, or etc.) and make up stories about why I did it D: you mean there's a limit on frozen hatchies...?

ono. nurrrrrr. noooooooooooooooooo!!!

My goal is to gift, not to be gifted tongue.gif but thanks for the advice, maybe a nice user will be gifted a silver by ME someday biggrin.gif

Hatchie lock? ohmy.gif

Is there a limit on frozen hatchies? Cause I love to freeze them occasionally (if they're imbred, or ER, or etc.) and make up stories about why I did it D: you mean there's a limit on frozen hatchies...?

ono. nurrrrrr. noooooooooooooooooo!!!

Nu-uh. No limit on how many frozen hatchies you have, but there's a limit to how many you can freeze in a certain amount of time. ^^

OMGOMGOMG my first leetle <3

I can't believe my good luck! It's sooo adorable *prances*

The forest is releasing lots of goodies these days. Yesterday I missed a CB Gold, a leetle, cheese...and the leetle I got was from the forest smile.gif

Edit:Just got a paper egg O.o I was really suprised I managed to snatch it up xd.png

Edited by jennyshin24

Pretty little hatchie, Lady Artemis!

Caught two CB Autumns for an awesome friend and decided to catch a CB Stripe for myself smile.gif Also, my long-awaited egg from my Pink x Gold Thuwed pairing, should hatch in about 12 hrs wub.gif

Edited by CDM

I have 6 CB blusangs, FINALLY got my FIRST CB SILVER, I have a bunch of halloween hatchling IOU's and I have completed my summer set. ALSO hit 300 dragons!

Oh and one of my silvers bred properly, only one of my silvers truly loves me.

grats boscodelta! Idk if I could ever get a bunch of eggs like that together. x3

Tbh I've been having such rotten luck that I never though I would post in this thread, but I FINALLY caught something good in the cave - a CB Thunder! Yippe!

Also, I guess, I got 3/4 pairs of summers that I needed in like, the last couple of weeks, which is pretty good. x3