sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just summoned my second Guardian of Nature egg! Joy!

Congrats! *cheers*

I just got my Magikarp badge!

I caught a CB nebula... in the AP? blink.gif Hope it turns out blue, that's the last color I'm missing.

My stripes decided to be nice today, too. I bred this one with Heartseeker and then this, which will hopefully be the ideal mate for her.

And I bred this black. I'm going to name it "Open Ending". xd.png

I caught a CB nebula... in the AP? blink.gif Hope it turns out blue, that's the last color I'm missing.

My stripes decided to be nice today, too. I bred this one with Heartseeker and then this, which will hopefully be the ideal mate for her.

And I bred this black. I'm going to name it "Open Ending". xd.png

Someone might take that name from you. D:

Put all of my eggs into fansites.

Just realized I only frequent two forums. |D;

Edited by Ashes The Second

o.o; I just got a CB ND Hatchie for free. I feel so happyyyy! sfjkdsjfjds. <3333. I can't evne begin to describe the joy I feel. <3

o.o; I just got a CB ND Hatchie for free. I feel so happyyyy! sfjkdsjfjds. <3333. I can't evne begin to describe the joy I feel. <3

OMGs, that's awesome! Lucky you!

OMGs, that's awesome! Lucky you!

I know, it's super exciting! biggrin.gif

All of my eggs had to be fogged because of the onslaught of views they were getting, but they'll have holes by tomorrow morning, lol.

Just got gifted a lovely Blusang! wub.gif

That is so pretty!

I met my goal of 50 eggs/hatchlings/adults today. Now the eggies and the hatchies just gotta hatch, and I get a pretty little bronze trophy wub.gif

Edited by sushi9

Traded for a gorgeous 3rd gen Gold (thank you!,) and I can't wait to continue the lineage! I have the other colour of wings for Snow Angels that the lineage needs.

*quietly squees*

In the past 3 days, I've been gifted a cheese hatchie and an alt vine. Also in the past 3 days, I've caught a yellow dino, chicken, and leetle tree from the cave~ *happy*

Edited by xxBurningxx

grats boscodelta! Idk if I could ever get a bunch of eggs like that together. x3

Aw, thanks for the congrats!

Grats on your thunder!!

Found a lovely surprise in my inbox http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZIpdN, and have the name Code Collector already on reserve, yay.

A CB pygmy grew up so I am now just three commons and one rare from completing my scroll goals. blink.gif

And... I had my second successful summon today! biggrin.gif

Bred this Christmasy stripe and my Royal Blues gendered opposite with no influence.

YESSSS I SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED <3 Totally wasn't suspecting this, since I haven't really been trying consistently when I'm online. My first GoN egg. QuQ